Daichi: Shoyu Ramen

You walked into your first class of the day just as the bell rung. This morning was a quiet one so far, and that didn't really bother you. When you had woken up, your mother had already left for work, so the house was pretty much empty besides you and your pets. Today was still a neutral day, because nothing especially good or bad had happened. You were waiting for someone to say something to ruin your day. 

 Outside of Karasuno's male volleyball team, you couldn't really say that you had any friends at your school. People there were just too intolerant of your personality, for some reason beyond your understanding. So instead, the teenagers in your school opted to bully you. They called you nasty names - nothing unusual - and every now and then, a classmate you didn't even know you had would surprise you by popping up in your contacts and texting you horrible things. You didn't really tell anyone about what they said or did. After all, your mother had enough of her own worries, and the boys had volleyball to think about. Not that it fazed you, what those kids said. Or you thought it didn't.

 Your teachers never suspected anything was the matter because of the way you dealt with things. You dealt with things by yourself. You always tried to keep a level head, and not let such stupid meaningless things get to you. But sometimes, it hurt, you know? Sometimes, you asked yourself what was the reason they had to say that stuff. And it was even sadder to know that they didn't have to say that stuff, or hurt you, or make you feel like any less than you are. 

 So, yes, high school came with its trials when you weren't around your Karasuno boys. Especially Daichi. You loved Daichi, and he had told you several times that he loved you more. Sometimes Daichi would just come over to your house after practice and the two of you would do anything imaginable together. You played video games on your console. You just sat there on your living room couch under a soft blanket and cuddled. You watched all types of movies. You hung out with your pets. Hell, you even baked cupcakes a few times. And you know what? They weren't half bad. You took them to the team's practice the day after. So, yes, being with Daichi was one of the only things that gave you peace of mind. But for now, you were destined to suffer through around 7 hours of petty teenagers and mundane teachers.

 You flumped down in your seat and began to take out all of your things for the upcoming lesson. As you looked up from your desk, you took note of a gaggle of girls conspicuously looking away from you and giggling like immature toddlers. You rolled your eyes. One of them came up to you with a hand masking her mischievous smile. 

 "Hey, Y/N," she began. You looked up at her.

 "Oh. Hi, Niko," you looked up with a bored expression on your face. She sat down on the chair in front of you.

 "How are you?" she continued.

 "I'm fine. How are you?" you had to be the better person.

 "Yeah, I'm good. You know, school sucks cause I can't be with my boyfriend, but you know," she shrugged, "But anyway, speaking of boyfriends, we heard that you have one of your own!"

 "What?"

 "You know! That you have a boyfriend!"

 "Oh. Right. Sorry, it just sounded like you were talking about an object," you kept your voice as monotonous as ever. Niko laughed way too hard (a fake laugh).

 "Yeah! Ha! Um, so, what's his name?"

 "Why?"

 "Because, um, friends tell each other everything?" 

 "Oh. Ah hah. Funny."

 "Come on, Y/N! Spill!" she wasn't going to let this go. You sighed.

 "His name is Daichi," you kept it brief.