Hospital

Rose POV

We panicked a lot when we saw y/n to faint. We quickly took her to the hospital. Her hoodie lifted up a little and i saw bruises? I wondered how she got it. Okay so she got a lot to explain to me! To make it sure, i pulled her sleeve up. But what i saw was unbelievable! Soo many scars, cuts and bruises! How come i not notice this?? Tears formed in my eyes as i saw her condition. She was pale and skinny. Looks like she has been starving herself. Now I've got to take care of my little sister. Nobody can harm my y/n. But my question was how did she get into it?

Time skip to hospital

Doc: Anyone for Kim y/n?
Jisoo: Ne doc, we r her friends.
Rose: What happened doc? Is she alright now?
Jennie: Wait rose let doc say something.
Doc: Actually i have good news and  bad news. Which one should i say first?
Rose: Good one first plz
Doc: Okay so she is alright for now. She can be discharged after 1 hour.
And the bad news is she has depression. I've also noticed scars and cuts on her wrist. I wonder from where the bruises came from
Rose: *in mind* I guessed right! Oh my  y/n now u have me, no need to worry.
Jisoo: And sir why did she faint all of a sudden?
Doc: Oh that's becuz she is very week. She should take her food in time and eat regularly. Don't let her skip meal. Otherwise it will go worse.
Jisoo: Arasso..
Jennie: Sir can we meet her now?
Doc: Yeah sure
Jennie: Thank u soo much doc
Doc: It's ok

We entered the room and saw y/n laying on the bed with eyes closed. A saline is connected with her to make her strong. I got the urge to cry. I couldn't believe y/n would be in this condition. We should take good care of her.
I saw y/n slowly opening her eyes.

U-unni-ee..

Y/n!?

Unnie plz don't cry.

Y/n why do u have depression?

Unnie plz....i will tell u guys everything later. Now plz smile..and don't cryy...

Ok..ok

They all smiled while rose was holding y/n's hand. They were chatting and laughing together. After a 1 hour, y/n was discharged.

Rose POV End

Y/N POV

I was discharged from the hospital and was with my unnies. I realised that they love me and care for me. This made me happy. For some minutes....i forgot all those pains i have.
Suddenly, i remembered what time it is. The thought made me tensed .

Unnie what time is it?

Jennie: Aah it is 5:00

*OMG I'm dead*

Unnie i have to go. Bye

Rose:Wait y/n!!! I will drop u to home.

Thanks unnie. Now do quick!!!

Rose: koure. Kaja!

I became more afraid what would eomma do. I'm already late!

Rose POV

I could see the tension in y/n's face. Would the matter related with her family? I know y/n's brother hate her. But would that go this further? Does he abuse her? I was in my own world when y/n spoke and snapped me back.

Unnie! We're here! Byee!!~~

Bye take care dumpling

Aish!

I loved at her cuteness. She looks cute when she's annoyed. But still i can't bear the fact that she self harms, she has depression. She never shows this! She is always smiling and cheering like the others.

*sigh*

I will surely ask her about everything tomorrow.

_____________________