Not alone

She's abused by her brother! And neglected by her own family who doesn't care about her.

I stared at her with wide eyes. I was too much shocked. I shook my head in disbelief. I still can't belive this. Although i knew that there are more things to know but i kept them aside and decided to focus on current situation.

What now? We can't let her go there. At least not now.
Rose nodded.
I think u should keep her at ur house today. What if she moves on to ur house! That would be safer and better.
Ne...i would persuade y/n to do this. But it's like...she still loves and cares about them.
But try to understand that they don't!
Rose nodded slowly.
Umm...yoongi?
Hmm?
Do u...by any chance....uuhh...forget it*(if u do intro playing on the background) sry*
I know u care about y/n.
I looked at her narrowing my eyes. Rose then said something which left me shock
I'm with u, I'll help u get her huh?
She then went back to the room and i followed behind. I saw y/n laughing. A smile crept on my lips unknowingly seeing her. After a while, y/n was discharged and we also decided to exchange our numbers as well. But before that, i glanced at rose and gestured her to tell y/n. We left the hospital and headed to our own house while my mind was still on y/n.

Y/N POV

The guys made me feel better. I considered them as my brother unlike chael. Thinking of chael, i remembered about the time.

OMG! Unnie!! What time is it??
Y/n no need to worry. U r not going to ur house anymore. U r gonna move to my house, now. I don't wanna hear anything else from u.
But..unnie...i can't leave them like this! They r my family after all!
Look y/n, this is for ur own betterment. Why would u consider them as ur family when they don't?
Niki is right y/n. We can't let u suffer anymore. U don't deserve any of these. Pleasee! Come with me!
Unnie looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded slowly.
Fine! But what about my...
No need to worry! I'll do it for u. But remember!  U can't go to that house from now on. Erase that house from ur mind.
Niki patted my shoulder softly and smiled. But i still can't get over the fact that I'm moving away from my family, more likely from the place which caused me depression. But i know that chael will not let go this easily. He will get me once and make me regret my decision. Still i want to spend my remaining time with my besties.

Time skip

We ate our dinner and started getting ready for sleep. Suddenly i remembered about my phone. So i asked unnie about it and she gave me my phone. But after i opened chael's messages, all colours drained off my face. I started to breadth heavily. Unnie noticed my uneasiness and sat by my side patting my back.
Hey! Y/n! What's wrong? U ok!?
U-un-nie!
I showed her the messages chen sent me with trembling hand. Tears started to form in my eyes. She held my hand softly and pulled me for a warm embrace. I felt safe in her arms. She knows how to calm myself down more like a sister. She kept my head on her shoulder and i started to feel better. After sometime we pulled out .

What should i do now unnie?
Y/n we saw the texts before u. So that's why we decided to keep u in my house.
We?
Ne. Yoongi saw the texts first and he told me to do this.
Wait! That means...
Yea, but don't worry. I kept ur promise. I didn't say the whole thing. But he already knows about chael....
But unnie. I have to face him one time. I can't hide from him forever!
Y/n, don't be scared. I, jennie, jisoo, lisa, niki, and the whole bts is with u. We will always protect u!
Bts?
Yeah...they also care about u as their sister. I don't know why..but they do. So stay strong. Don't lose hope! Remember u r not alone! There are many people who cares about u. Who needs u, who loves u. Everything's gonna be fine one day okay?
I nodded and hugged her tight.

Then i went to sleep and started to think. *Do they really care about me? I know my unnies and bestie. But why would they care about me? It's not like I'm rich or beneficial. They will also leave me one day. But what unnie said was roaming in my mind. Maybe she's right. They really care about me. I didn't find any sort of evil in their personality. They seem really good. But again, a person can't be considered as good by his outward behaviour. I remembered the way chen always treats me, my mother always talks to me. And the way bts talked to me. Even though i met them a few hours ago i could understand that they are different, i was comfortable with them from the beginning. If they even leave me one day, i would not forget their help. But what about chael! I have to go to school tomorrow! What if chael hurts me? No no no....forget these....i need to stay strong. I can't break down. I have to fight. I have to remember that

I.AM.NOT.ALONE*

_________________