Home or Hell?

Y/N POV

I made my way to home as fast i am afraid that my eomma would scold me again. I entered and saw nobody at the living room. I sighed in relief. I quickly made my way towards my room. But my mother suddenly approached behind me.

Eomma: Where were u whole day?

I turned around and saw her arms crossed over her chest.

Me: E-eomma I-i was a-at sc-school.

Eomma:So ur school finishes at 7:00?

Me: A-ani eomma i was with r-rose unnie

So what about yesterday?
Another voice said. I turned my head to look who it was...
It was...Chael

Chael: So who was the boy i saw with u yesterday?

I was very much surprised to hear this from him. Before i could defend myself from his lies, Chael turned his head towards eomma

Chael: Eomma, u know she came home late yesterday and i saw her with a boy. Even when i asked about it, she talked back with me.

Me: Anyieo eomma....i was with my friends to study. I asked ur permission for this! I was not with any boys.

*slap*

I could feel my cheeks burn as my mother slapped me.

Eomma: Just count how many mistakes have u done. First of all coming home late, lying about yesterday, talking back with ur elder brother, hanging out with boys even i told u not to.
*slap*
How much disgrace will u put on us? U r just a horrible daughter. I wish i would never given birth to u.

As soon as her mouth left those words, i looked up. I couldn't believe she would say something like that. I didn't even have the courage to say something to defend myself. Am i a disgrace to them? Am i really a horrible daughter? Am i really unwanted? Those words kept roaming on my brain as tears were not stopping to fall. My mom was saying more harsh words to me and Chael was there enjoying the whole scene. But I did not hear a single word. My mind was blank thinking those lines again and again. I was in my own world thinking and sobbing silently.

*WARNING*

After i apologised to my brother and mother, i went to my room and started crying my hearts out. My mind couldn't stop thinking of those words my mom tell me. I made my way towards the washroom. I grabbed my blade and started to cut myself.

U r a disgrace *cut*

U r a horrible daughter *cut*

U r the unwanted *cut*

U r ugly *cut*

U r fat *cut*

U r a nobody *cut*

*END OF WARNING*

After doing 6 cuts on my wrist i calmed down. But tears couldn't stop falling from my eyes. This home is not home sweet home for me. This is Hell.

I treated my wounds and took a shower to freshen up my mind. After i was done. I made my way to bed. I started to think how other spend their time with family, their mother. But i never got a chance to. My mother was always harsh on me.
I was thinking of my life when a notification from my phone snapped me back to reality. I saw a message came from niki cutie. A smile formed on my lips. She is definitely whom i need now, to make me smile. We chatted for a while. Rose unnie told her everything about yesterday and she was very concerned. I became happy to realise that they care for me. But the people who are my family made my HOME a HELL.
Soon i started feeling sleepy as i dozed into my dreamland.