Protect pt. 2

Niki POV(After the weeding rituals)

I was so happy that my bestie got married to a man who knew her. I knew about her feelings towards yoongi so i was more than happy. We were having fun talking and i was spending glance at my bestie who was with her husband right now. Bp unnies didn't know about her feelings but i guess rose unnie smelled something. But she's also not sure. I didn't tell anyone about this as i also promised her to keep a secret.

Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around to see mark, one of chen's friend. I didn't like him at all. He is a pervert and makes me uncomfortable only by his looks. I try to avoid him as much i can. I felt uncomfortable around him.

Hey there beautiful!
What do u want!?
I was slightly happy i didn't shutter.
What else can i want? You!
Wtf!
Shhh....don't curse baby! A princess like u shouldn't curse!
What else can i say to a jerk? A pervert? A-
Enough

He growled and dragged me to somewhere. His grip on my wrist was tight to make me winch in pain which was totally unbothered by him. He pinned me to the wall harshly and blocked my way by keeping his hands on both sides of me. I was terrified by his act. He started getting closer with a dirty smirk. I gathered all my courage and kicked him in the balls with my knees.

He fell on the ground groaning and i got a chance. I quickly started to escape but he was too fast. He gripped on my forearm and again pinned me to the wall, more harshly.
You bitch!
He slapped me across me face and pinned my arms above my head. I was helpless that time.

Before i could say anything, he started touching me. I was disgusted by his touch. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to see the devil in front of me. I was begging god to help, send an angel and save me. (Where's my annggeell....someone come and savee me plz~ sry) He closed the gap between us making my eyes squeeze shut. He started touching me on my private area making me gasp loudly.

Suddenly he was pulled by someone and punched him hard. I opened my eyes to see jimin beating mark mercilessly. I was terrified from before. I slid down the wall and started sobbing quietly hugging my knees. This made jimin's attention towards me and his eyes softened a bit. He came towards me and pulled me for an embrace. Somehow i didn't fell uncomfortable rather i felt safe.

Jimin POV

After the rituals were over, we and our hyungs were having our time. But i couldn't take off my eyes from one individual person and that was niki. Everytime she smiles makes my heart fluttered. I think i really love her. Should i ask her out? Or not? I was debating internally forgetting the thoughts that my other hyungs were still here.

Hobi hyung snapped in front of me and asked me if i was alright.
Hey jimin-ah...u alright? U seemed space out.
A-ani hyung-ah. I'm totally fine.
U sure?
Yeah. I think i should use the restroom for a bit.
Hobi hyung nodded and smiled brightly. I went to the restroom and closed the door. I sighed in frustration and grabbed my hair.

Ugghh...I'm soo confused! What should i doo??? Maybe i should tell tae about this. He's my soul mate after all. I smiled a little and went out of the restroom. But i stopped in my tracks when i heard a muffled sound. I started following from where the sound came. But the view in front of me made me boil in anger. I was beyond furious after seeing this.

A guy was harassing my niki. He was touching her private areas making me even more furious. I didn't waste a single time pulling him out and punched right on his face. I was so much angry for this. I kept on beating him mercilessly.

I heard a small sob making my attention to the sound. I saw niki there crying silently hugging her knees. My eyes softened at the sight as i made my way to her. I pulled her for an embrace to calm her down. But the thing which made me happier was she didn't backed away. She gladly accepted it and i let her tears fall on my shirt.

After some time, she became normal. I looked at her and smiled a little. Which she also gave back. Suddenly her eyes went wide probably reminding of the distance between us. She immediately moved a little with pink cheeks which i found super cute.

T-thank u for saving me.
Always...
I'm so glad u came at the right time. I didn't know what could happen if u didn't come.
No prob. I'll always protect u from now on, i promise. *after all i love u*
W-wha?
N-nothing nothing.
Umm...niki...
Hu?
Never mind.

Niki looked at me weirdly and then got up. We started walking to the hallway. But the whole time i was kinda staring at her. I'll always protect u my precious. I'm sure i do love u. Nobody can harm u when I'm here.

Author POV

The two couple(yoongi and y/n) didn't know that they love each other. One was sure about his feelings where another was confused. Still, they both promised their princess to protect always. By this way, the two new couples started their way to the love journey. 💕

______________

Lmao.
Btw...how's the chap?
This chap is dedicated to my bestie TNIKI07 hehe. Hope u liked it panda!  😘