Back

I woke up in the morning feeling a lot better than yesterday. But when i remembered about school i was again scared. But unnie was there to encourage me. Still i was not feeling well. I don't know anything about byunghook. Was he taken from there or he would come again to beat me. But why should i worry....as he deserves it. My mind was telling that something bad would happen today. I shrugged it off and did my morning routine. I wore this and went to school with unnie.

 I wore this and went to school with unnie

Time skip(lunch time)*MaGiic~~*

We went to the cafeteria with niki and found my unnie sitting there waving their hands at us. We then went to the table.
Y/n! Meotjineyo! (U look great)
Komaweoyo unnie!
Then we started eating while talking about random stuff. But all this time, i couldn't pay attention to anything. I thought about chael every time and feeling uneasy. Niki noticed this and shook me a little.

Hey y/n! U ok? Is there something bothering u?
Well..noo...I'm alright.
Y/n, i know u r not alright. Tell me what happened.
Uuhhh.... I'm thinking about chael. Is he not here? Even i can't see any of his friends!
Don't worry. It's good if he's not here right? Now smile a little.
I nodded and smiled a little. But my smile disappeared when i saw chael looking at me while smirking. I swallowed my own saliva and looked away. By this time lunch time was over and we went to class. I was walking in the hallway towards class when someone suddenly banged me to the locker. I gasped and closed my eyes for the impact. I opened my eyes lightly and saw chael and his friends(except byunghook) standing in front of me. I got scared to see him.
What did u thought my baby sister? U could get away from me this easily?? Well u r wrong then. Remember what you've done and get ready for ur WORST NIGHTMARE.
He said in a deep husky voice. He then left me there dumbfounded. After some time i was back to senses. I went to girls washroom and washed my face. It was already late for class. So i decided to skip this period.

Skip time

After this period i went to meet class to meet with a worried niki. She hugged me tightly as soon as she saw me.
Yaah! Where were u? Why did u skipped this period? U know i was worried to death. U should have texted me at least!
Aish! Calm down at first!!
How can i calm down?? U left without saying anything and i will sit there like nothing's wrong? *Oh wow! My bestie is skipping the class and enjoying!* Even i couldn't go outside because of that bitchy teacher! U better tell me what happened or i will....
Ani ani...no need to kill me...I'm already telling u. But u were not listening to me.
-,-  (made a face like this)

Now listen. I met with chael
"MWOO~~~??"
Every one in the class looked at is weirdly. I did a slight bow and hit niki's arm.
Oww~~what was that forr??
For screaming.
Now tell me...u met chael? Did he hurt u? Do u need to go in the hospital. Ok kaja~
Aishh~Stop...at first listen to me. No he did not hurt me and i don't need to go to the hospital.
By this time the teacher came and we greeted him.