Shocking News pt. 2

*Above pic*

Yoongi POV

After i dropped y/n, i couldn't stop smiling. But i also remembered that she's not safe in her own house. I was thinking but my thoughts got interrupted by a call. It was my appa. I picked up and started talking.

**OTP**

Yeobesyeo?

Yoongi? Can u come to our mansion? I need something important to tell.

What is it? Can't u tell this on the phone?

No. U have to come here. It's really important.

Aa...koure koure. I'll come.

I hanged up before he could say anything. What could it be so important? Appa knows that I'm totally not interested in those business things. Then why? I drove to my appa's mansion.

 Then why?  I drove to my appa's mansion

(God!! It's hella cool!!!)

I went inside and saw appa sitting in the living room. I walked towards him and he looked somewhat tensed. He gestured me to sit and i sat opposite, facing him. Appa took a deep sigh.

Yoongi...i know it's so sudden and u r also not ready...
Get to the point appa...
...
What happened?
U r getting married...
Oh! Ok..wait what!!!!
Look son, 1st listen to me. I know u r angry but 1st listen.
Mwo?
U know that i want someone to be my next heir-
AND U KNOW THAT I'M.NOT.INTERESTED.IN.UR.FUCKING.BUISENESS!!! CAN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
I raised my voice at my appa for the 1st time. I couldn't take it anymore. He promised eomma that he will make my an idol as it was her last wish. I saw appa flaming in anger. He stood up.

YOONGI! I told u to listen to me at first!! I know u r not ready for this marriage. But that's not how u talk to ur appa!! I'm really disappointed on u.
But appa also understand my side!! I can't just marry anyone! I have someone in my heart. I bet that filthy girl u r talking about is after me just for my money!!!!
YOONGI! U can't just talk about someone u don't know! If u have someone in ur heart than erase her!! I know her!! She is very polite and nice.
Whatever. But i can't erase that person from my heart.
Then stay like this. But let me clear one thing. U.R.GETTING.MARRIED no matter what.

After that he stormed out of the living room. I ran my fingers through hair frustrated(trusfated?sry😂). I wanted to get rid of my stress. I drove back to my home and directly went to the recording room.

After almost one hour, i came out and went to fresh up. I was a little relived but still tensed. My mind suddenly remind of y/n. Maybe i can never get her. And my feelings for her is also nothing. My thoughts were interrupted by a notification in my phone. I was annoyed at first but my face immediately brightened up as i saw y/n's message on the group. She told us to meet together she has something important to tell. I wonder what is it. We chatted for a while and made sure that y/n was well. Y/n assured us that she was totally fine.

-----

I went to my room and popped on my bed. I got a very less sleep in these days. A smile again crept on my face as i thought about y/n. But immediately it turned into a sad smile as i though her struggling life. I sighed as i also remembered that i can't make her mine for a fucking arranged marriage. My eyes were getting heavier when again interrupted by a msg in my phone. I saw appa texted me. I opened it to see the whole text.

Yoongi, i know u might be wondering why this marriage is so sudden. Well one of my childhood friend once helped us a lot. He helped ur grandfathers once and we promised him that we will once pay back. Now when his company is on loss, i decision to help him. I met his daughter and u can't believe how she is. I bet you'll like her. Just believe ur appa. Plz Yoongi-ah listen to ur appa.

And about the heir i also don't want u to the next heir. I want my grandchildren be on the next position. As ur mother's last wish was to make u an idol. I will keep the promise but also do this favour. This is for ur own good.

I sighed as i saw the messages. I knew that there's nothing i can do about it. I just replied a little 'OK'. I thought to tell my hyungs only but wanted to keep a secret from y/n although i knew she doesn't feel the same to me. I still wonder how the girl be and moreover, i even don't know her name. I just hope she's as nice as y/n though nobody can't take a place of y/n. I slowly drifted to sleep....

______________

DON'T KILL ME PLZ

DON'T KILL ME PLZ. Hehe