Help

Yoongi Pov

Today we went to a programme  which was held on a famous school. Idk why we also have to be present there. I hate it! My father is the ceo of biggest Min company so as my huyngs. I'm kinda proud of it not gonna lie. But i hate when i also have to attend it. We find it boring. Even i don't wanna be the next heir. My father told me that its ok but he wants his grandson to be the heir. But i just shrug it off.

So our father was giving long ass speech one by one. School was over and i think there was no student left. Even the detentions were over. We were getting bored as always. So me and my hyungs decided to leave the premises and go to the rooftop of the school building.

We were heading to the roof top and talking about random stuffs. I was the first one to enter. But what i saw in front of my eyes made my bloods boil in anger. I saw a guy beating a girl. The corner of her lips were slightly bleeding and she was looking so fragile and weak and pale. The guy pulled her hair harshly and said
Now you got that what would happen if u mess with me?

He was again going to kick her but i stopped him by giving him a hard punch right on his face. He passed out right after one punch. Just then, others came and saw the girl blacking out. Jungkook immediately ran towards her and placed her head on his lap.
Hey! Gwaenchanhna?
But she fainted suddenly.
Hyung i think she fainted. I said softly.
Yeah. Let's take her to the hospital, quick!

I nodded and picked her up. Gosh! She's so light as feather! Does she even eat? We went down and took her to our van. Jungkook took her backpack. I placed her head on my lap and her legs were on namjoon's lap. Jin went to the drive's seat and jimin sat beside him. We didn't even say a word. It has dead silent between us until taehyung spoke.
Hyung what about that guy?
Everybody looked at him except jin.
Don't worry hyung, he deserves it though.
Taehyung nodded and looked down. Jungkook looked at the girl and asked worried
Hyung is she gonna be okay?
I hope so. I sighed and replied. For some reason, i was feeling very bad to see her in this condition. I didn't know why i was feeling like this. Suddenly namjoon hyung spoke.
Hyung what are those?

We looked and saw her sleeve rolled up a bit. Her hands were exposed and we saw bruises and cuts in her arms. It was so messed up and there were so many old and new scars! We were so much shocked to see this. In no time, we arrived at the hospital and i again picked her up. We went to the ER and explained everything to doctor.

I was tensed and worried a bit. Jin hyung noticed me tensed and patted my shoulder.
It's gonna be okay, hyung.
I nodded my head slightly. After a few hours, the doctor came. I immediately rushed to him and asked about her condition.

Sir, is she alright? Is there anything severe?
Before i answer,  may i know who u are to her?
I...u...umm
We r her friends. I heard jin hyung say.
The doc nodded his head and started explaining.
So..there's nothing severe. Just her condition got worse....
J hope: what do you mean worse doc?
Doc: well she came here before with almost the same condition. Some girls brought her here unconscious.According to the records, she is KIM Y/N. She became weaker than before causing her to feel dizziness easily. And the cuts and bruises are also new and deep.
We were all shocked as hell. We couldn't believe something like this. So that's the reason she felt so light weight! The scars!

Doc, can we visit her now?
Yeah sure. She's sleeping now. But she can be discharged soon after she wakes up.
Thanks doc.
The doc nodded and went away. We all looked at each other and sigh.
Jimin: Hyung do u think she is bullied severely?
Tae: U r right hyung.
But also other that that, something is obviously off.
Wdym? They asked in unison.
Look hyung, check her phone. There is no call from her family yet. Don't u think this is...a little...weird?
They all nodded their head as they also agreed. J hope was going to say something but was interrupted by a notification of her phone. Now all of our attention was on her phone. I saw a msg from 'Chael'. I opened the message and saw the whole text.

Where are u b*tch?
Come home, RIGHT NOW!
Oh so now u decided to ignore me!
U fu*king slut! I swear i would make this night ur worst nightmare when u come home.

I widened my eyes as i realised the whole thing. I gulped and showed it to the others. They also had the same expression as me.
Tae: what to do now hyung?
Jin: i think we should help her.
But how?
Jimin: we don't even know the whole thing!
Namjoon: but who's that Chael?
Jungkook: Who could talk to her like that.
Aish! Everything is messing up!
I said in frustration.
J hope: what about we call her friends?
Namjoon: Yes! This would be easy.
Jin: then hurry! Check her contracts.
I quickly checked her contracts and the first name to come was 'ROSE'. I hurriedly called her and waited her to pick up the phone.

OTP

Rose:
Hey y/n! What's up!

Me:
Umm...it's not y/n. Actually she is admitted to **** hospital. So...can u plz come over here?

Rose:
Omg what happened to my y/n??

Me:
It's kinda complicated and can't be explained on the call.Can u plz come here quickly, we will explain the whole thing to you here.

Rose:
Ne ne. I'm coming.

She hung up the phone quickly. I could tell she was a bit worried through her voice. After that,  we went to y/n's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. She was sleeping like an angel. I couldn't understand my own feeling. Every time i saw her, there was a slightly difference in my feelings. Even i myself couldn't understand what's happening. But what's the secret? Does anybody hurt her? Is she abused? I couldn't forget the scars i saw on her hand. I was in deep thoughts. After a few minutes, we saw her opening eyes slowly. I sat on a stool beside her bed and the others also settled down. She blinked few times to adjust the lights and then looked at us confusingly.

Umm...may i know who are u? Wait...are u the guys who saved and helped me?

_____________________

Wow..this is a long ass chapter!
I'm not a good writer like Aarushi_BTS or JeonJKsLilSis or joonie75 or.. taetaeverse72. I cring at my own writing.  I feel the guts to mention u guys. Don't think weird of me. I'm in a great mood today!!! Idk why😅 Stay well!!!!!
Stay well!!!!!! Luv u my bestie Tabassumniki 💜