I can do Nothing

Author POV

After that day, y/n stopped talking much with her family. It was her birthday but she forgot (which sometimes happens) about it completely. But her friends remembered it and decided to give her a huge surprise. They were now currently decorating a room for her party and niki was distracting her by going on a shopping.
Meanwhile yoongi was there debating in his mind whether he should tell y/n or not. But at last, he gave up.

Y/N POV

I was so much stressed after that incident. I stopped talking much with my eomma and appa. Me and niki was currently doing shopping now.

Hey y/n! Look at this!!
Yeah! It's pretty!
U like it?
Ne-
That's it! I'll buy u this!
Wa-
Go give a trial!
She pushed me to the changing room after handing the dress. Tbh, it was really pretty..but i didn't want niki to pay. If she do, I'll obviously buy her another. I changed and came out. I saw niki's jaw dropped to the ground. I gave her a confusing look.
What's wrong? Isn't it-
Omo! Ur looking fucking beautiful!!! Go change I'm paying.
He-
She again pushed me and i sighed in defeat. I got out of the changing room and handed the dress. I started to search something for niki and found something. I decided to give it to her as a return. And u won't believe me how beautiful she looks.

My dress (sorry if it's not good)

Niki's dress (again sorry..if u don't like)

if u don't like)

-----

We were now getting ready for god knows what. I was hella confused while niki kept bragging me to do makeup. But i won this time defeating the stubborn panda. Niki held my hand and started heading somewhere. Suddenly someone held my eyes from behind and i startled. I was now the most confused person in the whole world. After some time, i saw everyone in a room nicely decorated.

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYY

I stood there still shocked. Then it clicked me..it was my birthday! Tears of joy started to come out of my eyes. Niki patted my back and i hugged her instantly. I was so happy to have them. No power in the world can take them away from me. I wiped my tears and smiled at the others.
Jin: ok! So if ur drama is over...let's start?
Yaahh! I was so happy that i started to cry and u just mock mee!!
Hahaha.

Suddenly the door burst open and we saw a panting figure. It was none other than JACKSON.
Sorry for the late arrival! There was heavy traffic. He said while trying to catch air.
How did u know u jackass!? And who the fuck invited u?
First of all happy birthday, secondly welcome i know ur gonna say thank u.  Then, I'm not jackass...fourth, i have my ways. Can't i visit my beautiful childhood friend?
Aishh!
Heyy! How do u have ur way!! I invited uu!!!
That's what my way is!
Anyway! Stop fighting  and let's staartt! Jisso unnie declared.

I was having my best day in life when I saw yoongi staring at me. I made a eye contact and he started coming closer to me. I blushed a little and he bend to my ear and whispered.
neoneun aleumdawo(u look beautiful)
I blushed at his comment. I mouthed a audible thank u.
Yoeppeo neo meosjida(ur pretty and stunning!)
My face was now red like a beet root.
neodo jal saenggyeosseo!(u r also handsome as ever!)
Now it was his time to be red. He looked adorable while blushing. Suddenly, yoongi asked me about the marriage.

Btw...y/n? Sorry to ask, but..if u r not agree with ur..u know... upcoming marriage, why don't u...disagree..and tell that u don't want it.
*sigh* yoongi-ah...thank u for caring. But there's nothing i can do right now. My hand is tied....
*i will obviously care about u*
Did u say anything?
N-no...why can't u?
Actually...yoongi-ah..my eomma and appa never loved me. They were just acting...they are actually selling me for 13 million dollars.
My voice cracked at the end.
H-hey...don't worry..I'm here for u...
Huh?
I mean we r all here for u.
Anyways...let's enjoy the party! I don't wanna ruin it when i can't do nothing!
I smiled wide and head towards the table.

Though i was enjoying...deep down, my mind was still on the marriage thing. My marriage will be held next week and I.CAN.DO.NOTHING...

_____________

Tabassumniki

Btw...

Lmao😂😂