Audition

Author POV

After that incident, everything was clear and fine. All of them were taking good care of y/n. Chael and byunghook both are in the jail for their deed. Y/n felt disgusted thinking what her brother was upto. She couldn't believe in her ears that her brother actually helped his friend. But at the same time, she loved her brother. She knew he didn't deserve her forgiveness.

Y/n now decided to focus on her future and put all those past events by side. She wanted to fulfil her dream, for what she has been craving for years. She want to be a kpop idol, a singer who could express her feelings through music.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on my bed now scrolling through YouTube, trying to find something i can practice. Suddenly, a news caught my eyes to make me sit straight. It was a news of an audition to a entertainment company. I clicked on the link and read the description. I thought of applying here but i must wait for yoongi to come!

So i saved the news for later and jumped excitedly. I went to my music room and took a deep breath while smiling. I just wish my dreams come true! I stepped in the room and started practicing my vocal. This is the place where i could forget all my pains. I lost the track of time and when i checked it, it was already time for yoongi to come.

I smiled and got out of the room. I went downstairs and just then the doorbell rang. I got to see through the hole that yoongi came. So i opened the door while smiling brightly. He greeted me with the same smile and hugged me. He's really sweet.

After he got inside, he went to the room for a shower and i was waiting for him to come. I was excited to tell him the news. I heard the bathroom door open and yoongi came out. His wet hair with those white shirt really drives me crazy.

I didn't notice i was staring at him. I blushed when i realised and looked away. Yoongi chuckled seeing my behaviour.
U know...we are married. So u can stare at me for hours. I don't mind.
Aishh~~
I blushed more at his words.

After having our diner, we were cuddling when i remembered about the news.
Oh yoongi-ssi!?
Hmm...
I got some news! It's about an audition in an entertainment company. I was thinking of joining it. Can i?
Wow! Of course u can jagiya~~
Thank u soo much jagii~~

We said and chuckled. I snuggled in his chest feeling his heartbeat and dodging off to my dreamland. I was more than excited for the audition.

Next dayyy

I woke up feeling the sunshine hitting my face. I blinked my eyes few times seeing everything blurry. When my vision was clear, i saw yoongi next to me and i was hugging him like a koala. He looked like an angel while sleeping. He's an angel even when he's awake. I smiled staring at him.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast. After sometime, i heard a thud and rushed to see what happened. I saw yoongi with a sleepy face on the ground near couch. I guess he fell of the couch while sleeping. I couldn't help but laugh seeing him like this.

Hahaha yoongi!! How can u be so clumsyy?
Yaahh! Why did u left mee~~~
He said while whining cutely like a baby. I giggled seeing him like this.

Ok ok babyyy~~ now go and fresh upp!!! Mommy's making breakfast!
His face immediately lightened up and he rushed to get ready. I just shook my head thinking how he can make me smile everytime even with his small act.

Time skip~

I filled up the form for the audition and as instructed, i sent my vocals and dancing. I hope i get selected! I informed everyone about the news and they all were cheering me up. To be honest, i don't need my family anymore as i consider THEM as my family. They are so sweet and caring towards me which i didn't get in childhood.