This can't be true

Y/N POV

After that day, we all were sort of busy as our final terminal test is gonna held on less than a month. Still we hang out every weekend and we(bts) have gotten a lot more closer. Specially yoongi. We meet a lot more than usual. For some reason, i feel a lot comfortable and safe around him. But the marriage still lingers in my mind. I couldn't get over the fact that I'm actually getting married after my exam...which is after a month. And about home...eomma and appa has turned more caring towards me. But i was still confused if it was real or just because of i am their source. But chael always gives me a deadly glare. Perhaps cuz of eomma and appa r turning towards me. But who cares? He still slaps me and says harmful words to me occasionally. And also..i stopped cutting myself by the influence of my friends especially niki.

One month later

Our exams were over and we were celebrating it currently at bts' dorm. We were having a lot of fun together. We were currently playing truth or dare now. After a long turn..the bottle turned towards me and taehyung. I choose truth.
So y/nie...do u know with whom u r getting married...?
I was shocked to hear his question. I was feeling uncomfortable as jin noticed it.
Yaah taee u r making her uncomfortable.
Annio..it's ok..actually i didn't meet him as i thought it would be better. But i hope he is nice to me!
I smiled a little and the other nodded and smiled as well.
B

y this time, our game was over. We had a lot of fun. We went to our home after saying goodbye to each other.

----

I was ready for bed after wearing my pjs.

I felt thirsty and it was past midnight. I was so much tired to go and drink water but i couldn't sleep either. Finding no other way, i got up from bed. I drank water and was heading to my room but halted at my steps when i heard my name. I got to see lights from appa's room as there was sound coming from there. I saw there eomma appa and oppa talking about something. First i decided to leave it but when i again heard my name, i decided to eavesdrop their conversation though it didn't seem right.

But eomma appa...don't u think u r acting too much?
Listen..it's just a matter of few weeks. After that...we will get 13 million dollars! (3 dollar lol) U can do whatever u like. That's why we should care y/n so that she doesn't get to know anything.
Ur eomma is right chael. Just wait a few more weeks. After that, we will get everything we want.
But u said ur computer is at loss.
Ohh..that was just an excuse. I have 5 million debt. But my friend insisted 13 million in behalf of y/n and also..he thought my company is at loss. But the main thing is i wanna improve my company. I wanna be the most powerful businessman...just like him...
So that's ur plan!!
Yeah...now tell us...do u think if we go harsh on y/n now, will she agree to the marriage?
Obverse not!
Exactly! So that's why me and ur appa decided to make up an act like we have changed and love her a lot.
But i will never see that trash over my company of course.
Eomma appa..u r genius!! Now i can go to club every night!
Yes my son...
But do u think she could know anything? She is such a dumb and useless!
Yeaahh...And u know another thing! That y/n is soo dumb that she forgave me immediately after i asked forgiveness!
She is born dumb!

They were laughing where my heart was shattered into million pieces. I couldn't believe in my ears what i heard. I covered my mouth to stop any coming sounds and tears were falling nonstop like rain. I ran to my room and locked the door. I couldn't think of anything else. I slid through the wall and hugged my knees and started crying like a baby.I was sad, angry, disappointed, and helpless.

How could they do this to me? How could they be so heartless? How could they do this to their own daughter? How i could never understand their act? How could i, myself be so dumb to forgive them? I was angry at myself now. There was only one thing in my mind. This can't be true. This can't be true.

It was 2:00 i was still crying. I couldn't stop it. I thought to call niki for comfort but stopped thinking that she might be sleeping. Suddenly, my eyes caught something shiny. And that was....

______________

What could it be?

I miss this hair style along with the mint one