A Good Day with Bestie

Today my day was quite easy comparing to the other days. Chael was out the whole day. Mom was also at her friends place. I called niki at my place and spent time together. We were jumping and dancing like crazy with some songs. We lost the track of time the time. I checked my phone and it said 6:05.

Y/n-ah~~
Nae~
Baekopayo
Naruhudo...let's cook!
Jinjja?!
Mwo?
U can cook?
Aniyo...but we should at least give a try! Jaemi issgessda!(that would be fun!)
I said excitedly!
Bajayao! Kajaaa~~
She said while jumping like a kid. I chuckled at her behaviour.
Ok so what should we try?
Aaammm....
She started to think placing her index finger on cheek.
Wait lemme check what we have right now.
What about bulgogi? I love it!!
Yah micheosso?!?
Boya!
I can't cook bulgogi! We don't want to  ruin our mood after tasting it right?
Hmm...Hey! What about tteokkibokki? It's tasty and simple!
Yeah we can make it! It's easy and we also have all the ingredients!
So...hana
Dul
Set
Kajaa~~

After 1 hour of struggle

Aaah at last it's done!
Yeah. That was quite hard. Who knew i have such a dumb with me.
Aigoo...this is the first time I'm cooking. So mistake is sure. And messing up the ingredients is not my fault. U should have labelled it properly.
Aishh. How could i know that u don't even know the difference between a white vinegar and water? Should i also label water!!! Konde jaemi isseosseoyo. I swear if  this is not tasty enough.....i will..i will...
Boya?
I will not talk to you for days
I crossed my arms as i pouted.
Yaah stop acting like child and u have to admit that my dumbness made it more fun matji?
Ya ya haha~
Now let's taste the food?
Who will taste first?
Is that even a question? Obviously me!!
Koure..taste it and tell me how is it.

She took a chopstick and started munching the food hoping that it would be great. I was watching her eagerly with a small smile waiting for her complement. After finishing the food in her mouth, she looked at me blankly.

Mworago?
Umm....u should not eat it. It's not good.

My smile dropped hearing that.

Aju mashita!!!(it's very delicious)
Jinjja?? Then why did u say that at first?
I hit her arm playfully.

Ouch~ leave it. Now taste it!!

Mmm~~

U know how much tensed i was after u said it's not good??
Wae? I was right though. It was not good cuz it's more than good.

I just rolled my eyes playfully and smile at her explanation. The food was delicious indeed!
We finished our dinner and did the dishes. It was fun spending time. I wish i could be always like this. Not a fake smile but smile from the bottom of my heart. We started to watch k drama. Niki decided to stay at my place today. We watched k dramas till late night and at last drifted to sleep. Both of my mother and brother came home late and i was glad that i didn't have to face them. I wondered when they are not at home how my day goes and when they they are at home how my day goes. People want to spend their precious time with family. While i want to stay away from them. But today was really good day with my bestie! She's just my mood maker.

Dear bestie,
Thank you for standing by my side when times get hard, thank you for making me laugh when i didn't even wanted to smile. Thank you for your existence, thank you for appearing in my life.

__________________