Chapter 1

In the night, a blue breach appears on the great place called Central City, and from that breach, a man with a yellow suit passes through it, leaving a red color behind him, after a few seconds the man stopped in a dark valley.

"Gideon?" the man with a little disorientation in his voice said, raising his arm.

"Yes?" an A. I appeared on his arm

"Are we in the right year?" he asked

"Yes, this is the year were Barry Allen and Kara Danvers fall in love," The A.I said

"Perfect, let's get this plan started..." he said, then he ran at the speed of sound, raising some newspapers that were on the ground. After some seconds the same breach that was once closed, opened another time...

From it, another man and woman that look the same age as Barry and Kara appeared. They stopped a few seconds later.

"I hope this is the year..." the man said

"So do I," the woman responded

"Let's change to normal clothes before we alter the timeline more than we already have," she said and the man nodded

"Now onto KeyStone..." he said, and the two of them in a Flash left Central City, to arrive at their destination...

The next day, Barry Allen a tall brunette guy, it's finally going to college and studies everything about a forensic scientist, and with that, he will know how to get everything to find the man who killed his mother, he knows it was the man in yellow, but no one believes in him, so to prove he's right, he is going study hard to know everything and catch the bad guy.

As he walks to the entrance of KeyStone College thinking about how thanks to this he is going to catch the impossible, he bumps into someone making everything fall from both students.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't looking," he said, grabbing the things and arranging them Now looking at the person he bumped into.

"Don't worry I was the one who wasn't paying attention," the girl said doing the same thing, Barry was, as they both finally looked at each other, they stared for a while, both thinking the other was beautiful.

"Uh... Hi! I'm Barry... Barry Allen sorry about everything," he said now looking away, blushing embarrassed about what he did to that beautiful girl.

"H-Hi, I'm Kara... Kara Danvers," she said fixing her glasses and putting some of her hair into the back of her ear. Then the two stood up, Barry having the things of the two of them.

"So, are you studying on KeyStone?" He asked giving her things

"Thank you, and yes I'm studying here. Isn't it noticeable with all the things that fell?" She asked chuckling about what the brunette guy said.

"Uh... yeah, I'm sorry once again," he said standing up and scratching the back of his neck

"Don't be... It was also my fault..." she said grabbing her things

"Can I help you? So you can see I'm still sorry about it?" he said, making Kara laugh

"Fine, thank you, Barry..." she said walking beside him

"So, where are we going?" he asked her while grabbing his and her things.

"To my bedroom, it's the number 357," she said looking at the paper that said everything she'll need for her day. While they were walking to the place, the two of them were looking at the other, admiring the beauty of the other.

"So... why did you decide to come here?" He asked, curious about what the blonde girl would say.

"Well, I'm from Midvale, and since my adoptive mother wanted me to have a great year in college she recommended me to go to either National, Central, or Keystone City... and here I am," she said looking at him with some sparks in her eyes every time she sees him.