Chapter 4

AN: After some thinking, I have come up with the actors for Don and Dawn (Thanks to MedalOfValor 's help :D) So, these are the actors:

AN: After some thinking, I have come up with the actors for Don and Dawn (Thanks to MedalOfValor  's help :D)  So, these are the actors:

Isabela Moner as Dawn Alura Danvers-Allen

  Jace Norman as Don Henry Danvers-Allen

Kara and Barry were walking to the karaoke place that Barry found on some maps, on the way there, the silence was the only thing they heard.

"Is it a great place?" Kara finally asked

"Hm?" Barry look at her not understanding the question

"The karaoke..." she said looking at him

"Oh, well it's the first time I'll go... so I don't know," he said scratching the back of his neck

"Well, today we're going to find out," she said smiling, which he gladly answered with a smile. As they walked to the place they started to slowly get near the other, not letting air pass through them. That's when without noticing their hands started to touch the other. The two just smiled at that. And Kara smiled, even more, when she heard the heartbeat of Barry going high due to the action that just happened.

When they arrive at the place Barry starts to grab Kara's purse and sweatshirt so he can take care of them. Like the gentleman he is, he starts to help her with everything, making her like him more every time he makes something for her.

"Thank you, Barry," she says sitting on the chair he helped her sit in.

"No problem... So you know what to eat?" he answered sitting beside her.

"Hmm," she slowly starts to look at the menu. After some looking, she smiles when she finds her favorite food.

"Potstickers!" she yells looking at the waiter who was writing the food. Finding cute how she was when she saw her favorite food, he smiles. When she saw his smile he blushed.

"Sorry..." she said fixing her glasses

"No, don't worry, I find it cute," he said, then looking at the waiter he orders what he wants. While Kara looks at him, still with her cheeks red. When the waiter left he looked at her.