Chapter 12

"You see anything?" Dawn asked on the comms flying up the skies.

"I just see mom and dad at the restaurant laughing and talking. Rao, now I want some potstickers," Don said looking at the delicious food the waitress brought the couple.

"Don focus we need to find him before he makes a disaster,"

"Oh I already made one," a voice was heard from the comms.

"You kids don't know anything like I knew it would happen," the voice continued while the twins flew to the skies now searching from where the voice was heard.

"I see you want to find me thanks to my voice, a trick your mother used once, but now I'm experienced, and these lead walls will help me so you can't hear me. And don't worry Mr. Danvers-Allen, you can't find me with the speed force if you were thinking about doing that too," Eobard's voice continued.

"We're going to find you and stop you no matter what Eobard,"

"And when we do that, you're going back to our year with you going back to Iron Heights with your best friend Lex Luthor," Dawn answered.

"You need to catch me first. You know what? Let's make this more enjoyable..." When they heard that, the comm was now turned off but two bright yellow streaks leaving red electricity behind them started to go everywhere.

"That trick isn't going to work, you go right I go left," Don said looking at the streaks. His sister nodded and in one second the two heroes were now chasing one of the streaks, not knowing that neither of them was the actual Reverse Flash.

Meanwhile back at the restaurant Kara and Barry slowly were eating the great food the restaurant made. Kara was in love with the food from that restaurant, and Barry knew that with every bite she took.

"These... are the best potstickers I have ever tried," She said, eating the last of it.

"I'm glad you like it, when they told me about a restaurant that sells the best potsticker of Keystone, I thought about you even more, and I wanted to bring you here to see if they were right,"

"Oh they're freaking right," she said smiling happily that Barry thinks of her with or without the topic of food.

"How was your day?" he asks after eating some of his food.

"Well you were with me almost all day which is nice... so great until we had to do our homework, but it's great and now us having this... date is amazing," she said looking down shy of what she was saying and how Barry would take it.

"And yours?"

"Being with you it's just amazing, so I'm having an amazing day," he said

"I-I'm glad you feel like that," she answered adjusting her glasses

"Can I ask you a question that I never asked someone?" He asked after some silence.

"Sure," she said getting nervous

"It's just... I never met someone that went through what I went... losing your family and starting your life with another family, how did you get through it?" he asks, then once again the silence arrives. And Barry thought it was his fault rubbing the back of his neck he looked down at the food.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you... God, I'm so bad with da-" He was interrupted by Kara grabbing his hand that wasn't on his back.

"Don't worry, I would ask the same thing, and you're not bad at dates, I mean we're here in a great place. You brought me to a restaurant that sells my favorite food and the best thing is... I'm having a lot of fun being with you, so don't worry, everything's perfect..."