Chapter 6

Two days have passed and the "friends" never stopped messaging each other. They talk from deep things, funny things, to how their day was, but something else also happened. And it was Iris messaging his "brother" all day with different questions some of them were pretty weird. But she didn't talk about Kara or their karaoke night. Barry likes that her ex-crush talks with him (It changed when he met Kara) and he gladly answers her. But sometimes he thought she just talked with him for attention. He didn't know what was happening to her, but he shrugged it off since he loved her like a sister he never had.

These chats Barry and Kara had been making the job easier for Dawn & Don, but even with that, they were still paying attention if anything big happens since it's Eobard Thawne we're talking about, the late he does his plans the worst for the other person if he/she is not ready.

After having chemistry, Kara walked to her locker room when someone leaned on the locker room beside her, when she closed the locker she looked at the guy and looked at him weirdly.

"Uh, hi," she said in a gentle way looking down.

"Hi, what's your name?" he asked leaning on the locker

"Kara, Kara Danvers. And yours?" she said

"Foster, Adam Foster," the boy said

"Well, hello Adam," she answered with a small giggle.

"So, I see you're going to study as a reporter," he said, still looking at her. Even more confused she raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah, how did you know?"

"I saw you entering at the class of communication, and I thought you were thinking on being a reporter,"

"Yeah, I want to be a reporter... C-" As she was talking, someone hugged her from the back.

"Hey, roomie, what's up? Who's... this guy?" she asked with a serious face looking at Adam.

"Well, his name's Adam, and that's all I know about him since we just met," she said joking, making Adam laugh. But Dawn didn't laugh.

"That's right... maybe we can get to know each other more this evening?" he asked. Still, Dawn wasn't having fun with that guy.

"I'm going to meet with a friend today," she said thinking about his friend with green emerald eyes that can hypnotize her.

"That's bad..." he said looking down and Dawn rolled her eyes.

"If you want to, you can come with us?"

"What?!"

"Really?" Dawn and Adam said.

"Uh, KarKar, can I talk with you?" she said with the same tone she had from the start.

"Okay?" when she answered, immediately Dawn grabbed her from the hand with great force. If she was a human, that grab would break her wrist.

"Wow, your hand is really strong," she said looking at her wrist

"Sorry, but you can't do that,"

"Do what? Invite Adam to a friendly reunion with Barry?" She asks now, changing her face to an angry one.

"Yes! Because it's supposed to be your second date with Barr," sighing the blonde answered her.

"First of all, we're not a couple. And second, it doesn't matter. Like my foster mother says,  the more the merrier,"

"Okay, if you want more, then Don and I are going," she answered, crossing her arms.

"Fine, you're going to see that's going to be awesome," the blonde girl answered