Chapter 15

The next day in the morning Barry wakes up, he turns around to see if his roommate had arrived, but he wasn't.

"Next time I will not let Dawn and Don help me with the homework," yawning he grabs his small cellphone. He sees he had received some messages, more than a hundred from Iris, one from Don, and two from the beautiful Kara. Not thinking twice he opens first from Kara.

'Hey CSI boy, I just wanted to say thank you once again for inviting me on a date,' the first one said.

'And I wanted to ask you... Are you able to go with me to the coffee shop later today?' She was unbelievable for Barry, just one minute and she was already able to make her blush. He's deeply in love with her.

'Hi Reporter girl, I'm down for a coffee, are you available in an hour?' he asks happily.

'Sure! Maybe we can see Dawn and Don, she hasn't arrived, has Don arrived?' she typed after a few seconds.

'Nope. But hey, we'll see them at the coffee shop, see you in an hour Reporter,' he said, but before he could turn off his phone he saw Kara answered.

'See you in an hour CSI,' he then stands up and decides to take a shower so he could be ready.

Some minutes after the young brunette entered the bathroom, Don woke up, the memories of that day haunting him as he heard it the first time. As he looks at her sleepy sister he stands up, then with his speed he changes to normal clothes. Feeling much better from the day before, he walks to her sister.

"Hey Dawn..." he said rubbing her back

"Wha-what?" She said taking out with her handsome drool from her face, making his brother chuckle.

"It's almost ten o'clock, we need to get back to our rooms Kara and Barry might be worrying about us,"

"Ugh, fine... I'm hungry so it doesn't matter," she said standing up. She was about speed back when his brother stopped her.

"What?"

"You're forgetting something?" he asks pointing to what she was wearing.

"Right..." she answered before changing at superspeed in another room.

"Happy?" She asks handing him the ring, when he takes the ring, and puts it in his pocket to hide it from their roommates.

"Happy,"

"Okay then, let's go back. At least I want to know how their first date went since it was the only good thing that happened yesterday," Dawn said a little happy

"What do you think if we make this our little liar? So our parents do not start to suspect," Don said looking at the place

"That would be a great idea, we just need to make sure no one comes to this place," she said, liking the idea.

"We'll check that tomorrow or tonight, right now we need to go back,"

"Yeah, let's go,"

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on,"

"The last place invites breakfast... And do not cheat as you do on our time," he said

"First, I do not cheat on our time. Second, where do we arrive so no one catches us?"

"You don't cheat? Last time we bet, you literally threw a lightning bolt to my face! And we arrive at the roof of the building,"

"Hey, I knew you would regenerate. I mean we're children of Supergirl and The Flash. Also, no one said you couldn't throw a lighting bolt to someone's face so they could stop," she said shrugging her shoulders.