Chapter 18

Two days have passed and the two plans are going really well. Kara hasn't talked to Barry since the day he started to make the decorations. It was hard to do that without talking to his best friend who he hopes going to be something else after that day.

"Are you ready?" Iris asks him who after class immediately ran to his room so he can finish his decorations and start ordering the food, which by now's about to be done.

"I'm nervous but ready, I hope she loves it," he says looking at everything. Then Iris started to rub his back.

"If it was for me this, I'll be in love..." she said.

"Thanks, Iris, really," he said hugging her.

"Don't worry," she said, determined on her plan of getting the love of Barry.

"It's almost time, I have to go for the food, can you please go to the park and prepare the things?" He asks to get his coat and stuff for later.

"Sure!" When she saw Barry leaving, she grabbed her phone and dial the number of Adam.

"Is everything ready?" It was the first thing he said when he answered the phone.

"I told you to be patient, everything will start when Kara arrives, at their date. And I need you to hurry Kara so everything can finish well for both of us, also, Barry doesn't need to see you there, he would be suspicious of why you're there, and everything might go to hell," she tells him.

"Okay, I'll search for Kara, and bring her to the place as fast as possible. Wait, what about the twins?" He asks confused.

"Don't worry, I have a friend that will help us with the two of them, now when you see the two of them leave, go and bring Kara to use, and don't forget to use the bracelet I gave you," with an evil smile she continued

"Yes I have it on, I don't know why you told me to use it, but I'll see you soon," he said ending the call.

"Everything is set, I don't know why you told me to give him that bracelet. If you can hear me I'll see you after the park," she finished closing the door and going to where Barry told her.

"Let's get it on..." Eobard said leaving, and the red trail behind. At the same moment, the speedster left. The twins and Kara were in the girl's dorm room, the twins on the beds while Kara looked outside the window.

"Do you know where Barry is?" Kara asked now looking at them, but specifically at Don. Who just shook his head.

"No, he told me he was going to leave for something, but he didn't tell me anything, why?"

"It's just... He hasn't answered my calls for the last two days, and he started to slowly part away from me. I thought I was a great friend..." She said sighing, Dawn stands up and hugs her.

"Kar... You're a great friend, and I'm pretty sure he's just being busy, and later he'll be with you," she said smiling.

"You mean us," Kara said, removing a tear that fell.

"Yeah us... But mostly you," Don said laying in the bed.

"You want to go and get some coffee?" Dawn asked rubbing Kara's arm

"Sure, can we buy one for Barry?"

"But It'll get cold,"

"How do you know that? Maybe we'll find him, and he might be tired,"

"Okay let's get a coffee for your boyfriend," Dawn joked to her

"He's not my boyfriend..." She said blushing at the comment