Chapter 13

"Look Kara, I wanted to as-"

"Oh my God!" They heard a voice from the back, the two of them look at where the voice comes from

"Iris?" Barry asked making Kara confused

"Your sister?" She asked

"He's not my brother!" Iris yelled. Denying an important fact.

"Calm down, Iris. Is everything okay? What are you doing here?" he said standing up and hugging her SISTER

"You don't know?"

"We don't know what?" Kara asked from the back

"Oh... You must be Kara Danvers..." Iris said in a toxic tone (Even more toxic than it already is)

"Where are my modals? Iris, this is Kara Danvers. Reporter girl, this is Iris West,"

"Nice to meet you, Iris," Kara said in a happy tone, she wanted her to be accepted since it's a girl that took care of the man he... likes yeah... likes.

"Yeah," she answered, looking with toxic eyes to her.

"Now you can tell us what are you doing here? And how did you know I was here?"

"I didn't know you were here, I was a bit hungry from the trip and I saw this restaurant and I decided to eat here. I was about to go, but before I left I wanted to see the sky. And that's when I saw you and your... friend," she said, making the blonde look at her annoyed since she was interrupting a great moment just with her presence.

"Oh right! Also, they transferred me to Keystone!" She answered with happiness since now she was talking with Barry.

"Really?" They asked at the same time.

"Yeah! Isn't that awesome?"

"Yeah... sure," Kara muttered. While Barry was... confused.

"When did they transfer you? I mean we've been in school for what? Two months?"

"It was easier by the looks of it," Then some silence started making Barry and Kara uncomfortable, while Iris was liking it since she was beside Barry.

"Kara and I were about to go... would you... would you like to come with us?" Barry asked, making Kara's eyes open, even more, not expecting that question.

"Sure I'd love to, you can show me the place around, and take me to your- I mean my room since I don't know where it is," she said showing an innocent smile, obviously making Kara annoyed, since she's feeling Barry's "sister" wants something with his Barry.

"Kara can take you there, since the place you're going to stay is where the girls stay," He answered

"What?" The girls asked

"And you guys can get to know each other," Barry added. the blonde sighed, if she wanted to have Barry's foster family in her pocket she needed to have some quality time with the brunette's family.

"Barry's right, I don't think the girls would like to see Barry a little late on our part of the building, and besides it would be fun, we'll know each other," Kara said smiling trying really hard not to yell, everything was going perfect, and who knows maybe Barry would've said something important that can change their friendship to something more...

"Oh... yay!" Iris said, not hiding her disappointment.

"Let's go back to the building, I'm sure Don and Dawn are waiting," Barry said, he held out his hand for Kara so she could grab it. But the night could've gone worse, Iris without thinking twice she grabbed her brother's hand.