Chapter 16

"What did you guys do last night?" Barry asked the twins who were just asking things to the "not couple" and it made them a little uncomfortable.

"We just want to say that, it was painful..." Don said.

"Can we know what-"

"Hey, guys!" They heard Iris from the back, the four of them looked at where the voice came, they saw Iris walking with... Adam.

'fuck,' the twins thought when they saw the two of them.

"I met this guy, and he said he knows you guys! I thought why don't bring him too!" she said excitedly.

"Great..." Barry said showing a not-so-happy emotion just by seeing that guy.

"Hey Adam," Kara said, trying to give her best face to him and Iris, who was glaring at her.

"Hey everyone!" he said, faking his smile. The two then sat in the middle of Kara and Barry, Adam besides Kara and Iris besides Barry, not allowing them to look at the other, while the twins looked preoccupied at what was happening.

"What were you guys doing here?" Adam asked Kara who wanted to see the other guys besides her.

"We just agreed to see each other for some small dinner," Barry said from the other side.

"And you guys didn't invite me?" he asked faking he was hurt by that, but deep inside he was glad he wasn't invited, he's just there to get someone's heart.

"I don't want to sound rude but, we were supposed to go just roommates," Kara said giggling at what Adam said before her.

"Then Iris got here and then you got here," Don said, not showing a positive emotion to what was happening.

"Yeah, and after some chatting, we'll go and show Iris around the campus, why don't you take her?" Dawn asked

"Yeah! So you can know each other better!" Don exclaimed.

"It's not a bad idea..." Barry said gladly that they had an idea, well he hoped that they had an idea.

"But why don't we all go, so we get to know each other more," Adam said

"Yeah, we're both new to this small group of four you guys had," Iris added. The young blonde sighed.

"They're right guys, we can know them even more," she said, not so happy on agreeing, but her heart wasn't liking how the two new guys were looking at them, with sadness. Yeah, she doesn't like Iris, but she's Kara, the best person in the whole world. The twins look at each other, knowing that their mother wasn't going to change her mind.

"It's fine by me," Barry said from the other side of the couch

"I guess we can go with them..."

Sometimes passed and everyone finished their beverage, so they started to walk around the campus, every time Kara and Barry tried to be together, but Adam and Iris were in the middle of them, making them unable to talk or even grab the hand of the other just like what happened on their date with Iris.

"So, this place takes you to the park of the school which is really big and awesome," Barry said while Iris had her hand locked with him.

"Here we're going to have a lot of great things I'm sure of it," she said, making Kara feel jealous.

"And that's it! Hope you like the small tour we made you!" Kara said, trying to hurry everyone so she can talk with Barry. Alone.

"This place is great! I'm glad I was changed to this place! I'm going to have a lot of fun, besides I have you Barry..." she said getting near the brunette's face. Kara was going to stop Iris from doing something wrong when Adam grabbed her wrist with might.