Chapter 9

When he heard and saw what happened with Adam and Barry, not wanting to, Don sped for a shirt for Barry and in a second he knocked on the door before Barry does something he'll regret. But if he was honest, he wanted to help his father punch the guy that was insulting his grandpa and his father.

"Hey, guys. Barry, I brought you another shirt, is everything okay?" he asked

"Yeah, everything is fine..." Adam said,

"I'll not tell Kara that you were about to punch me and I didn't do anything to make you punch me... If you stay away from her," he said, smiling at him while the brunette still had his hand raised

"Tell me... if we both walk back and I have a bruise on my eye... who's going to be the villain Barry... Who?" he said with a mocking tone and evilly smiling

"You go to hell," he simply said and let him go.

"You're taking yourself there if you don't leave Kara alone,"

"She's not yours and neither is mine, she decides with who she wants to be, it can be you, me, an alien with superpowers... It's not our choice,"

"No it's not... but I'm going to do everything to get her love and appreciation,"

"In your dreams, Adam," Evilly smiled as he opened the door and walked away bumping with the blonde boy.

"Ass," Don mumbled looking at the Adam who was going back with Kara and Dawn

"Are you alright?" he asked now looking at Barry.

"Yeah, it's just... I didn't expect him to be a dick, he looked like a nice guy," he said, grabbing the shirt Don gave him and changing.

"Sometimes people are different from what they look like, and he wasn't the exception," he said now looking around the place, while the brunette changed.

"The worst part is he thinks he'll get Kara,"

"He's a great dreamer, obviously you're going to ask her out... right?"

"What? Oh, yeah, pff, of course, why not?"

"Why does that feel like you're not sure?" he asked him, crossing his arms.

"As I said before, it's not my decision, it's Kara's decision, I'll try to ask her out but... I don't think she will accept," he says

"Are you joking? Of course, she'll accept, I mean you two would stare at each other for hours if we don't talk to you guys," he started making Barry chuckle, after letting some silence pass he continued.

"You're right, it's not your decision if she wants to be with you or that asshole, but if you don't ask her out... you'll never know what's her decision... That happened to me with my girlfriend," Surprised he looked at the blonde.

"You have a girlfriend? Since when?" He said surprised at what his roommate said

"Yeah... A few years ago..."

"Who's the lucky girl?" Don laughed when he said that

"You and Kara said the same thing, about who's the lucky girl"

"Well, yeah, we care about you," he said

"You barely know us..." he said, feeling happy that his parents were so caring

"Yeah, and you barely know Kara, and look! You like her,"

"That's... that's different..." he said blushing. Chuckling Don answered.

"Hmm. I don't think so,"

"Don't change the subject to me, who's your girlfriend? Is she in the school?" He said still having red cheeks