Chapter 14

Barry, Kara, and Iris finally arrived at the building, Iris has never moved from Barry's side since she arrived, and that started to annoy Kara since it was supposed to be her date with the cutest man she ever met. They come to a stop at Barry's door, he looks at the blonde girl who was getting uncomfortable at the actions of Iris, and he knows that just with her face.

"Hey, Iris... Can I talk with Kara? Alone?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Iris at first scoffed and rolled her eyes to the blonde.

"Fine, but I need to find my place fast... See you, Barry," she said walking to him and kissing him on the cheek while looking at Kara. Who didn't mind since she knew Iris was trying to make her jealous. While Barry didn't care much about that kiss as he used to before meeting Kara.

"Please hurry up, I'm tired from this trip," she said fake yawning. And walking to the hallway. When she leaves the two look at each other with some silence.

"I... I had a great time with you Barry..." she started, still staring at those green and perfect eyes.

"Me too, it was awesome, I would've wished we were the two of us at the end," he added.

"Thank Ra- I mean God you said it, I didn't want to sound rude with you sister..." she said putting some of her golden hair on the back of her hair. The two slightly chuckled

"I really hope we have another date like this one," he continued.

"I would love to, but this time I pay, the dinner was really expensive for you," she said getting near him.

"Don't worry, it's fine, I'll get a part-time job so we can go on other dates..." he said smiling and doing the same she did.

"I love how this sounds... us two having some dates..."

"I'm thinking about making this... weekly. Just the two of us... If that doesn't bother you and you want to, of course! "

"I'd love to... I have to go and show Iris the place, but I'll see you and Don on Monday?" she asks with a smile.

"Sure," When he finished the two of them were inches apart from each other, they slowly were leaning, their lips about to meet. When once again someone interrupted them.

"Can we go now?" Iris asked with her arms crossed waiting for the love birds to stop talking. The two with red cheeks nodded.

"I'll see you later..." she said looking down. And started to walk away.

"Yes! Sure!" he said, playing with his hands. Kara and Iris were about to go when Barry yelled.

"Kara wait!" he ran to catch the two girls

"What's up?" She asked as the two girls stopped, he leaned and slowly kissed her cheek

"Thank you for this amazing day," he said smiling and walking to his room, happy about the great date they just had, she just looked at him touching with her hand the part where he kissed her. Iris just looked at her with jealousy and hate since she's getting what Iris wanted for a long time... But some people move on.

"By the looks of it, you have a room just for you..." She said looking at the paper.

"Oh, yay..." She sarcastically answered with her arms crossed and rolling her eyes. The two girls after some minutes had finally arrived at the new room of Iris.

"We're here!" Kara said happily that she's not going to have more tense silence with Barry's sister.

"The cafe is down that hallway. This Monday you'll have to check what schedule the principal gave you, and after that Barry and I can help you get to that room," she said showing her innocent smile.