───── Book Two ║Ch. 1

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"This drill is a feat of scientific ingenuity and raw destructive power," the War Minister voiced out as he walked over to the princesses. "Once it tunnels through the wall, our troops will storm their city. The Earth Kingdom will finally fall, and you can claim Ba Sing Se in the name of your father." He paused. "Nothing can stop us."

As he finished, he turned back to the princesses and the two friends that sat on either side of them. 

"Hmm, what about those muscle-y guys down there?" 

Ty-lee decided to drop the mood. She looked back into her spy-glass as she peered closer at the Earth Kingdoms wall. The war minister grit his teeth.

"Please, the drill's metal shell is impervious to any earth-bending attack," he hissed, slapping the spy-glass as Ty-lee let out a yelp.

"Oh, I'm sure it is War Minister Qin," Soza started as she crossed her legs. "But just to be on the safe side," Azula took over the speech now. "Mai and Ty-lee, take the earth-benders out." She ordered to the two other girls.

"Finally, something to do." 

Mai grumbled in annoyance as she slid her throwing knives away in her sleeves. 

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"War Minister! An engineer was ambushed!" A guard ran up to them. "His schematics were stolen!"

"War Minister!" Another guard ran up to him and the princesses who looked on with narrowed eyes. "A brace on the starboard side has been cut clean through! It's been ambushed sir!"