───── Book Three ║ Ch. 1

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

   █▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"Aren't you cold?"

Soza asked Zuko who had on no warm cloak and was leaning against the rail of the royal ship. 

"I've got a lot on my mind," he responded, gazing forward. Mai and Soza glanced at each other. "It's been so long. Over three years since I was home. I wonder what's changed―I wonder how I've changed," he finished. His amber eyes were still gazing out at the rolling waves that shimmered from the moonlight.

Soza yawned. Mai just looked at him with a poker face, her eyes glazed over with boredom. 

"Princess Soza just asked if you were cold," Mai butted in, yawning alongside Soza. "Not for your whole life story."

Mai smiled softly, walking closer to Zuko. Princess Soza rolled her amber eyes before starting to walk away, leaving her best friend and older brother alone. Before she walked into the warmth of the ship however, she could hear Mai saying,

"Stop worrying."

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"Your Princesses Azula and Soza, clever and beautiful, disguised themselves as the enemy and entered the Earth Kingdom's Capital," one of the elders spoke. 

"In Ba Sing Se, they both found their brother Zuko, and together they all faced the Avatar," the other elder twin announced.

"And the Avatar fell, and the Earth Kingdom fell," both elders continued, looking out at the nobles and guards that were all seated and bowing below them.