───── Book One ║ Ch. 4

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

After failing to capture their shamed brother and outcast uncle, the twins holed up on the the royal ship to calm themselves down.

Soza was in her chamber reading Fire-nation war plans on ancient scrolls. She stopped when she heard Azula shouting from the ship's deck.

Soza headed out on deck. "What is this nonsense yelling going on here?" Soza questioned as she stood in-between the old twins, Lo and Li .

 "Urghhh.....I just can't get this move! It's SO annoying!" Azula grumbled to her younger sister.

Sighing lightly, Soza made her way down to the lower part of the deck and placed her elbows on the rail with her hands crossed under her chin.

"Maybe you would learn faster if you had a dueling partner?" Soza asked innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"Maybe I would learn faster if you didn't get on my nerves as much!" Azula snapped.

"I see," Soza muttered gazing off into the distance at the rolling waves.

"I'm sorry," Azula started "I am just frustrated that we failed our mission, that's all," Azula finished, pinking slightly as she looked down. She never was good with apologies.

"It's alright sister. We are both bothered that we failed," Soza replied.

Suddenly Soza's head perked up. 

"Hey, I have an idea," Soza proposed to the elders Lo and Li. "Why don't we pay a visit to our old friends?"

Azula's eyes widened a little before smirking in a new victory.

"The royal ship is dead weight, if we want to catch our prey we have to be nimble, agile," Soza began speaking. "We need a small elite team. It's time to visit some old friends," Azula finished glaring right at Lo and Li.