───── Book Three ║ Ch. 4

[ Part Two ]

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

 █▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"Why didn't you tell those guys who we were?" Zuko asked, picking up a piece of sushi with his chopsticks before placing it tenderly in his mouth.

"I guess, I was intrigued," Azula admitted, her own chopsticks holding a piece of sliced fish above her plate. "I'm so used to people worshiping us." Soza glanced sideways at Azula, chewing on her own piece of pale pink fish.

"They should," Ty-lee pointed out, turning her round eyes to Azula.

"Yes, I know, and I love it," the second Heir smiled, "but for once, I just wanted to see how people would treat us if they didn't know who we were."

"Like waves washing away the footprints on the sand," one elder twin spoke, "Ember Island gives every single person a clean slate." The other elder twin started speaking. "Ember Island revels the true you," Soza glanced at Mai, who looked back at her with the same bored, dull eyes.

The older twins stood up and clapped twice before snapping together. 

"To the party!"

"To the party!"

Soza almost dropped her piece of sushi, as she shot the elder twins bitter looks.