───── Facts about Soza ║

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

> Soza looks exactly like her mother, Ursa, when her hair is half up and half down.

> Soza never wanted to rule the Fire Nation. She believes that being Princess is enough, but she is open to rule alongside her sister if that would be okay.

> Soza doesn't control Mai and Ty-lee using fear like her sister does.

> Despite having slightly better skills than Azula, she wishes to help her sister, rather then lead the pack.

> Soza really did  love her mother, but she was always confused as to why Ursa was kinder to Zuko than to her and Azula. That was why she ended up disliking her mother in the end.

> If Soza was not  born in the Royal family, she probably wouldn't careless about it. She would have more freedom to be herself.

> Soza was born with blue flames like her sister, but as she grew better at fire-bending, her flames amazingly turned white.

> She was named Soza, after her great-grandfather, Sozin who started the war.

> Soza and Azula can sometimes hear each other's thoughts.

> When Soza and her sister, as well as Mai and Ty-lee, infiltrated Ba Sing Se, Soza took a walk around, and spotted Zuko―her older brother―at a tea shop.

> Soza, as the younger twin, does look up to Azula. 

> One of Soza's favorite things to do is to tease her older brother, Zuko.

> Even if it doesn't show, Soza is quite lazy―like Mai―and prefers to let her sister do most of the fighting.

> When Soza and Azula were young, they had a small competition for Ty-lee's attention. (Not that Ty-lee minded in the slightest.)

> Soza and Mai are the closest out of all the friends.

> Soza met Mai before she met Ty-lee, at the Royal Fire Nation Academy for Girls.

> When Soza and Azula found out that their mother ran away, they both were happy but also confused at why Ursa ran away.

> You can often find Soza in the library, reading up on fire-bending scrolls.

> Soza has been attending War Meetings with her father, for years.

> Soza kept her mother's crown hidden in a special box in a secret compartment that is hidden in the wall, and you can find it by pressing the correct pattern on the stones.

> Soza is Ozai's favorite child because she can bend white flames and is a prodigy.

> When Azula ordered Mai and Ty-lee to take out the earth-benders, she actually watched them both and ended up clapping at the end. (Book Two: Ch. 1.)

> Another of Soza's favorite things to do is to find people's weak points, whether they are emotional or physical weak points.

> When Soza was born, she had pale white tints to her hair at the ends of the strands. Her father, Ozai, ordered them to be dyed to a dark brown immediately.

> Soza is six minutes younger then her older twin sister, Azula.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

ALARM:

School just started for me and I will be updating less frequently than normal. I will still be posting new chapters, but they will be shorter then normal. I'm so sorry!

I hope that you all stay safe out there!

Vote, comment, or follow!

~ RayaRain11

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█