You comfort him

You sat on the couch in Cameron's diamond co. Shirt with long Victoria secret socks on and your hair in a bun. It was winter, but Cameron's shirts were large on your petite body.

You watched some award show while eating licorice. Soon you heard the front door to you and Cameron's house slam. You jump up, the licorice hanging from your mouth. Cameron stands by the door, he arms folded across his body.

He looks up at you, his eyes teary. You walk over to him and stand on your tiptoes as you wrap your arms around his neck. He snakes both his arms around you lifting you up. It was silent, but it wasn't awkward.

"What happened baby?" You asked leading him upstairs. When you reach the room you two share, he shuts the door.

"I just had a really stressful day..." He sighs.

"Cam, why don't you go take a nice hot shower. I'll order a pizza. Sound good?" You ask.

"I love you." He sighs again.

"I love you too Cam" you say as you stand on your tiptoes again and kiss his nose.

You walk downstairs and order the pizza. You sit on the counter, criss cross apple sauce and play in your phone.

Cameron comes down shortly after, his hair messy. His towel hanging dangerously low on his waist.

You couldn't help but stare at his chiseled core.

"Earth to {y/n}? Are you staring baby?" Cameron asks.

You grab his neck pulling him closer to you. You connect your lips with his roughly. He wraps his arms around your waist, squeezing it to make you jump. He smiles after you pull away.

"Okay, I'm good now." You chuckle.

Soon the pizza arrives and you ended up not eating any, just admiring Cameron' s features.

You fall asleep on the couch. You feel Cameron lift you up and carry you upstairs. Your eyes flutter open as Cameron opens your bedroom door.

He lets you down on the bed. You leave Cameron's shirt on as he climbs into bed next to you.

"Did I wake you up?" He asks.

"No." You smile.

He kisses you and you both fall asleep.