Request for Winchelle

It was around 3:00 in the afternoon, maybe 90 degrees. The sand was really warm on your toes.

You laughed at a dumb joke Cameron told,"That was ridiculous." You say.

"But I'm ridiculous so it makes sense." He chuckles. You roll your eyes.

"Let's go get ice cream? The shops right down there." He said cocking his head in the direction.

"Okay." You say standing up. He laces your fingers together as you walk down the beach.

You reach the ice cream stand and there are tons of pretty girls here. A few girls turn and wave at Cameron say "hi" and then giggling. Cameron waved and stared at one of them.

"What's your name cutie?" She asks standing tall. You move from Cameron a little.

"Cameron." He says.

"Oh yeah, Cameron Dallas. Mind if I get a picture?" She winks. Cameron looks at you. You half smile and nod your head. You move away.

Cameron puts his arms around her and she smiles.

"Can you kiss my cheek for this one?" She asks.

"Sure." Cameron says. You cough, but he doesn't notice cause he's probably to busy looking at everything else perfect about her.

He kisses her cheek and that when you had it. You sprinted off toward your car. You got in as tears swelled in your eyes.

How could he have done that?

.

.

It's was two hours after and you and Cameron were screaming at each other through the door.

"I hate you Cameron! All you do is flirt with other girls!"

"Why do you always get jealous of them Winchelle? You know I love you!"

"Maybe if you showed me I wouldn't get jealous you ass!"

"I'm not an ass! Open the door!"

"No! Fuck off Cameron!"

"Stop! Your being ridiculous! I don't like her! You need to get that through your head because the only girls I'm ever going to love are you, my mom and a girl that looks just like you!"

You open the door.

"There's another girl!?" You scream.

"No. Our daughter. She's the one who's gonna look like you." He says. Your face turns red.

"Oh...." You say looking down.

Cameron sighs,"Stop being jealous... It makes me feel bad.." Cameron says.

"I don't know why I get jealous. All your fans are so pretty and---"

"And so are you.. I love you. I couldn't care how you looked. I think your funny, and sweet and very intelligent. Can you live with that?" Cameron asks. You nod.

Cameron kisses you softly and then you to go to bed.

By the next morning, both of you have no voice because of the screaming so you take care of each other.😏

.