News Pt. 2

It's been 3 years. Your little boy is 3 years old. You named him him Cameron Hamilton Dallas. After Cameron and Nash because you loved them both.

You were out the mall, hold your little boys hand as you walked.

You hear a couple familiar laughs, but ignore them.

"Dude. Is that y/n?" You heard Jack. This time you turn your head. You see Gilinsky, Nash, Johnson, Shawn and....

Your sons father... Cameron.

You lift baby Cameron up and cradle him. You walk towards them cautiously.

"Y/n?" Cameron asks. "Cameron, baby. This is your daddy, Cameron." You say.

Baby Cameron looks at Cameron. "You hurt my mommy." He says sadly, "why? My mommys beautiful." He says.

"Daddy never meant to hurt mommy. He loves mommy. A lot." He says look at you.

Baby Cameron looks at me. "Are we gonna be a happy Family?" He asks.

"Here, go see your uncles." You say handing him to Nash.

"Hey! My mommy named me after you! Hamilton!" He says. Nash looks at me, tears in his eyes.

"Your moms the bomb." He says.

Cameron and you walk behind a wall.

"I love you so much." You whimper. "I love you more." He says. He kisses your lips roughly. You loved it.

"Can I see him more?" He asks. You nod and lead him to baby Cam. He runs towards you and you lift him.

"Hey buddy." Cameron says. He grabs your son.

"Your my daddy." He says.

"I'm your daddy. And I'm gonna do better... I promise... For you and mommy."

.
.
Last imagine yo ❤️