News

You couldn't believe it. You were having a little boy or girl. You couldn't wait to tell Cameron.

You heard the front door close and shut. "Y/n baby are you home?" Cameron's voice rings through the house. You walk downstairs and look at Cameron.

"Hi princess." He says and kisses you quick.

"I have to tell you something." You say. Cameron sits on the couch. You sit on the coffee table.

"Cameron... I'm... Pregnant." You say. Cameron's head flicks up.

"You are?" He asks, standing up. You were taken back. "You don't want the baby, do you?" You ask.

He shakes his head really fast. "No no! I want it... I'm. Just....... Scared." He says.

"Why? It's just a baby Cameron. It's not gonna kill you." You say.

"Yes, I know that y/n but what if it doesn't like me?" He asks.

"It? It! Cameron 'it's' a baby! Are you not happy?!" You ask. "No! I'm not! I can't raise a kid, y/n! Not now!" He shouts.

"Then you know what! Leave! I'll raise him or her myself! And teach them not to trust guys like you!" You say.

"Guys like me?!" He shouts. "YEAH! Guys like you Cameron! Guys who don't stay around for anything like a real man would!" You shout. His face softens.

"I'm done fighting about it Cameron! My daughter---"

"Our.." He says. You glare at him.

"No... My daughter or son will grow up without a father."

.
.
Pt 2 comin up later.