He gets touchy (;

**THIS ISNT DIRTY 😂😂**

You stood at the stove as you flipped some pancakes in a pan. It was Saturday, so you didn't have to work today. Cameron was going to stay home today so you two could be together for an entire day.

Cameron was still sleeping. Well, at least that's what you thought. Cameron pulls you against his chest softly and nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. He places soft kisses, mumbling something you couldn't hear.

"Good morning my beautiful princess." He says softly in your ear. You smile.

"Good morning my handsome prince." You answer. He clicks the stove off and you turn around.

"Hey, I was making breakfast." You giggle, covering your mouth. Cameron intertwines both of your hands with his and kisses you.

"All we are doing today is cuddling, got it?" He says.

"All we are doing today is cuddling, got it?" You say in a low voice. He raises and eyebrow at you.

"Was that suppose to be a mock?" He says sitting on a stool. You stand between his legs, your tiny arms around his torso.

"It was a mock." You giggle.

"Wasn't very good." He chuckles. You giggle again and he smiles.

"I love your laugh {y/n}." He says as he leads you to the living room. You sit on opposite ends of the couch as the movie starts playing. Cameron doesn't even glance at you. What a tease. You crawl onto his lap and stick your head in the crook of his neck. You kiss his jawline.

Your hand finds the hem of his shirt and you slide it in to touch his toned torso. You trace little circles on his stomach.

"You just can't behave can you?" He chuckles.

"Depends on what mood I'm in" You say biting his ear lobe.

"You done sweetheart?" He asks softly as you kiss his cheek softly and slowly.

"If you want me to be." You chuckle getting up and hopping over the beach of the couch. He follows you into the kitchen.

You stand on you tiptoes to get to the cabinet where the chips are.

You turn to Cameron. His lips connect with yours before you can speak. His hand touches your bare stomach. You push him away.

"You just can't behave can you?" You say in a low voice, mocking him. you climb up on the counter and throw down the nacho cheese Doritos.

You sit on the counter. Cameron stands between your legs, his hands on both yout sides. You jump down and he lets go.

You open the bag and eat a chip. Cameron reaches for one but you pull the bag away.

"You won't like these Cam." You smirk. He looks at you, gripping your hips tightly. He kisses your neck, catching you off guard. He takes the back and puts it on a high shelf only he can reach.

"Cameron!" You whine.

You walk up to your room, and flip on the bed. You curl up in the blankets. You hear the door open. You pretend your mad because..... You "saw a picture of him with another girl".

You decide to give him the silent treatment. He walks over to the bed. You turn the tv on, ignoring his presence.

"Baby, you okay?" He asks. You ignore him and look at the tv.

"{y/n/n}? Are you mad at me?" He asks worried. You pick up your phone and scroll through Twitter.

"Babe." Cameron whispers biting your earlobe.

"Don't make me." He says sliding his hand up your shirt.

"Fine you asked for it." He whispers before he kisses behind your ear. You sigh.

"Aha!" He shouts.

"God damnit Cameron!" You giggle. He smirks.

"I remember that spot all the time." He says.

You push him off the bed and giggle. He grabs your hand and you fall ontop of him. Your long hair comes out of its ponytail. You flip your hair to one side and rest your head on camerons chest. He wraps his arms around you and you both fall asleep.