Stop it!

You woke up to nibbles on your neck. "Cameron. What are you doing?" You ask.

"Loving you." He says. You chuckle and get up.

"Come back. Baby, I'm cold now." Cameron pouts. "I'm sorry baby, but I have to go pick up my niece." You say. He smirks.

"My baby with a baby." He says. You roll your eyes and walk into the bathroom. Cameron gets up, walking into the bathroom.

You were in his t shirt and leggings. He lived when you did that. He wraps his arms around you. He kisses your shoulder, up to your neck.

"Cameron! Stop it!" You sag with a mouthful of toothpaste. He chuckles as you spit the toothpaste out.

You wipe your mouth off. Cameron spins you around and slips his lips into yours.

"Cameron." You sing against his lips. "Hmm." He hums.

"Stop it." You say beginning to pull away. He it's your lips pulling you back in.

"Baby. Quit," you say pushing him away giggling. "What is with you today?" You ask.

"I don't know. I'm just very attracted to you today. Did you do something different?" He asks.

"Hmmmm. Let's see. I've been working out, tanning at the beach a little, and I got Invisalign to straighten my teeth a little." You say.

"I think it's your body. You look really good." He says. You smile. "This isn't fair. I wanna see your bod. Cause your vids in fleek." You say.

Cameron smirks, stripping from his shirt, his sweatpants handing low.

"Stop it......." I say.

"To cute.."