:( he gets jelous ):

{ inspired by : Jocelyn_idk }

You and Cameron walked through the mall, your hands intertwined. You loved it this way, more than ever. You stopped Cameron and saw that a movie you wanted to see was coming out today

"Cameron, how much do you loooooove me." You asked standing on your tiptoes. He thinks for a minute.

"Bunches {y/n} why?" He asks grabbing your waist. You told him how the movie was coming out today, and he agreed.

You stood in line for the movie, Cameron was whispering things in your ear, and you'd squeal softly when he said something he shouldn't have.

You look around for a minute. You noticed a boy staring at you, you looked away. Cameron must have noticed because he pulled you closer to his chest and squeezed you lightly.

"Are you alright?" He asks. You nod and he kisses the top of your head.

Through the whole movie, Cameron held your hand. He'd squeeze to make sure you're alright and you'd squeeze back.

When you walked out of the movie theater, Cameron said he was going to get you guys something to drink. He kissed your cheek and you sat on a bench.

You typed on your phone and soon the bench creeked. You looked over and saw the boy that was staring at you earlier.

You looked away and scooted over. He scoots closer and touches your thigh. You pick up his hand and put it on his lap.

"You here alone?" He asks running his hand down your thigh. You stand up quickly and walk away.

Someone grabs your wrists and squeezes then hard. You yelp.

"Stop! I have a boyfriend!" You shout. No one even looks. He squeezes tighter and you yelp again.

"The one you were with earlier? Baby, you can do better." He says squeezing tighter.

"Stop or----"

"Or what?" He says amused.

"Or her boyfriend who is ten times stronger and taller is going to kick your sorry ass." Cameron growls. You run to him once the boy lets you go and Cameron grabs your waist holding you close to him.

"Are you alright?" He asks holding your hand. You lie and nod your head, though your wrists throb.

You both turn around and start walking away from the boy.

"Nice ass baby." He says. You no longer feel Cameron's presence. You turn around and see his fist full of the boys shirt as he pins him against the wall.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Cameron shouts. You grab Cameron's arm he lets go. You pull him away.

"Don't ever say that shit to my girlfriend ever, or I will kick your ass!" Cameron shouts. He turns around and walks out with you trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

Once you get to Cameron and your apartment, he walks upstairs and slams the door. You sigh and go to the extra closet and put on one of Cameron's black shirts and take your leggings off.

You walk upstairs after putting your long {y/c/h} in a ponytail. You open your bedroom door and see Cameron sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks up with a sorry look.

You stand in between his legs and put your forehead against his. He sighs and reaches for your hand. He stops suddenly.

He grabs your hand and looks at the purple marks on your wrists.

"Did he do this?" Cameron growls. You nod slowly. He breathes heavily. He takes your hand and leads you to the bathroom. He lifts you up and puts you on the sink. He stands between your legs and puts a cold wash cloth on your wrists. You wince for a moment but then your fine.

"It's my fault, I left you by yourself." He says slowly. You lift his chin with your tiny fingers.

He looks into your eyes.

"I'm okay. It's not your fault, Cam" you say softly. He smiles at you and kisses your lips slowly. He pulls away and runs over the marks on your wrists.

"Plus," you say jumping off the counter. You stand on your tiptoes.

"Your fucking hot when your jealous." You whisper. You peck his cheek and walk back into your bedroom, Cameron trailing behind you. You both climb into bed. He sits up and looks at you, moving hair away from your face. He kisses your neck.

"I love you , {y/n}"

"I love you to."

__________________________

Guys! I thought this was good. Hopefully no one had the same idea, or that'd be embarrassing..... Lol.

Btw! I'm taking requests if you want one!💋