Paris

saniah_18 ideA.
.

Finally! Your plane landed after a very long ride to Paris with Cameron!

You were so excited and couldn't wait to spend this entire vacation, with just him.

Fans start running towards you guys screaming your ship name.

"Guys! Guys! We aren't dating!" Cameron says. You looked at Cameron, he was smiling and signing things.

But now, you were just mad. He just lied to his fans and basically threw you under the bus as "just a friend"

You took your eyes and walk off without telling Cameron. You new that soon he would notice you were gone and he'd freak out, but hey. Your just a friend after all.

...

You found yourself in the top of the Eiffel Tower looking down at all the people in love in the City of Love.

You sigh as a tear slips from your cheek.

"I figured you'd be up here." Cameron's voice says from next to you as he leans on the bar with his forearms.

"The City of Love." You say. "Why didn't you tell them about us?" You ask suddenly. Cameron looks at you.

"I'm not ready to." He says. "Are you embarrassed of me, or something. Because if you are then just say it." You say laughing harshly at the end.

"No, not at all y/n! I'm just not ready to tell them about us." He says.

You sigh, and rest your head in your hands. It's night time, the place starts to light up. You shiver from the wind. You did have on your favorite white shorts.

Cameron goes to grab you, but you push away. "What was that for?" He asks.

"Don't want your fans to find out about us." You say. Cameron's face looked hurt.

You ran to the elevator and pressed the down button, leaving Cameron at the top.

.
.