Yes!

It was an early Saturday morning. Also, it was your birthday. Finally the same age as Cameron.

Speaking of Cameron. Where was that doof. You turned over and saw a huge piece of poster board.

"Hi sweatheart! Happy 20th! I love you so so so much! I've got a huge surprise for you today! Go downstairs, it's in the micro wave. I made you breakfast. Pancakes with bacon and a glass of orange juice in the fridge. There should be a note on it. (; - Cameron xx"

You smile and walk downstairs. You run to the kitchen and open the microwave quickly. Still warm. You grab the note and sit down at the table, beginning to eat breakfast.

"I bet you looked at the note first (; well, good. You've completed 2 out of the 7 notes, princess. When your finished with your breakfast that y/bf/ name helped my make bc your boyfriend can't cook, run back up to your room and see if you can find the dress y/bf/n also picked out. She's a sweetheart.(: - Cameron xx"

You finished your breakfast and bolt up the stairs. You look around in your closet, then your eyes land on it. A strapless black skater dress. With black pumps.

There's a note in it.

"Hey sweet cheeks! It's not Cameron, sorry babe.(; put this on and go to the bathroom. I got you some cute jewelry to go with it. No necklaces bc I know you hate those. And out on a tiny bit of mascara. Cameron's orders. Curl your hair to. I bought you a new wand. Don't bother looking for the other one, I already threw it away(; - y/bf/n xoxo"

You slip the dress on and the pumps and walk into the bathroom. You see a bag from K. Jewlers. You look in and see super cute dangly black earrings. And a black bracelet.

There's another note :

"Unfortunately, I have no idea what my baby is wearing, but I don't have to worry. You look beautiful in everything you wear. I love it when you wear my shirts and long socks. You're the cutest cutie when you wear the stuff(; can't take my eyes off you. <3 anyway. Go outside. A special someone will be there to take you to
Your destination. There you will see a very sexy guy standing awaiting for you(:. (Aka me) -Cameron

Ps:
I love you (:"

You smile and walk down the stairs. You open the door. "Jj?" You ask. You haven't seen him for months.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to go?" He asks, with a smile on his face. You smile and hug him.

"Happy birthday." He says. You let go and he walks you to the car.

"Here's a note for you."

"Hey! Jj! I know you haven't seen him in awhile. So I called him from his tour with Gilinsky.(: bc I know you missed him.

Jj's gonna bring you to me. I love you(: - Cameronxx"

You smile and hop in the car with J.J

.

You pull up to a fancy building. Jj helps you out of the cat ms you see a not on the stairs.

"Your here baby girl! Hang in there princess. Walk into the building<3 there should be another note. - Cameronxx"

You run up the stairs and push the door open. There he was. In the cutest tux ever. His hair in his normal quiff. A smile plasters on his face. Holding a price of poster board that says.

"I love you. Surprise"

Sur---

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N" people shout jumping out. Tears stream down your face, a smile forms and you laugh.

"You guys!" You say as they laugh.

You look at Cameron.

"Cameron." You say. You run towards him and hug him so tight.

"I love you so so so much." You say. He smile.

"Happy birthday sweatheart." He whispers.

You laugh and some music turns on. Hip hop music. You laugh as everyone starts dancing.

.

After cake, Cameron pulls you out to the dance floor. A slow song turns on and it's just you and him.

"I can't believe you did all this" you say.

"It was a shit ton of work, but in the end. Your smiling. And that's all I could ask for." He says.

You peck his lips and then he suddenly stops.

"Y/n. It's been fun. But I can't be your boyfriend any longer..." He says. Your heart sinks.

"W-what?" You ask.

"Calm down, princess," he pauses and and takes your hands.

"I met you, y/f/n y/l/n, on this exact day when you were five years old. I've loved you since then. I can't imagine what my life would have turned out to be without you. You have been the most important girl in my life, besides my mom, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in this entire world. We've been together for at least five years. But, I can NOt be your boyfriend," he pauses again and gets down on one knee. You bring your hands up to your face. Tears start rolling down your cheeks.

"Y/n... Will you do me the honor, and be my wife?" He asks with a smile.

"Cameron..... Of course I will! Yes!"

He lifts you up and kisses you as everyone cheers.

"Can you say it again?" He asks. You smile.

"Yes"

.

I hope your crying babes... Bc I'm having a hearty attack rn.😭😩😅😅