Dress code

Party party party.

Tonight. At your best friends house. So you wore a pink pencil skirt that was pretty short and a black long sleeved black top with black pumps.

You walk down the stairs and see Cameron at the table on his phone. He looks up at you.

He stands up and wraps his arms around you. "Your looking extra hot tonight," he pauses pecking your lips,"Where you goin?" He asks.

"A party." You say. He looks at you, steps back and looks your body over. "In that? No way. I'm not gonna let you." Cameron says.

"Your not my father Cameron. I can go to a party like this." You say.

"Your not going.. Someone could try something with you. I'm not risking that." He says.

"Cameron." You say with an agitated voice. "Y/n. Just go get changed because you aren't going dressed like that.." Cameron says.

You stomp up the stairs and change into a sweatshirt and capri leggings.

You throw your freshly curled hair back up into a ponytail. You walk back downstairs past Cameron.

"Oh come on y/n." Cameron says following you into the kitchen.

"Leave me alone. I don't even want to see you right now." You say as you pull a shot of coffee.

"I'm doing what's best to protect you y/n." He says. You turn around,"You can't always protect me, Cameron. I can take care of myself.." You say.

"It's my job as your boyfriend to keep you safe..." Cameron says.

"No. Your job as my boyfriend is to trust me, and cuddle me and everything else along those lines. And seems like you don't trust me." You say.

He sighs,"I do."

"I trust you too. But if you really trusted me, you'd let me go places. I let you go with Madison places. You wouldn't even let me go with my cousin to the mall." You say.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'll do better." He says. You smile,"Thank you."

He wraps his arms around your waist. "I hate when things aren't right between us.." He whispers.

"Me to." You say.

"No more fighting. Okay? Now come on.. We should get some sleep.."

.
.

LATE NIGHTS NO DRESS CODE SHE STAY FLY!😂❤️❤️