Chapter 15

To my surprise Yoongi already knew about my news. The label had told the guys when they had practice this morning. He was not surprised the magazine had picked me since he had seen some of my work. He told me the guys were excited to work with me and they had the whole shoot planned already. Hae and Min were told by the company as well and they both texted me with the same anticipation and excitement as the others. It honestly made me feel better knowing everyone was on board with me doing this. I was not as stressed as when I left the publishing company but I was still worried about what could happen. The only small detail that we had to figure out was who would stay with Mia. Yoongi had the idea of asking Ella if she could watch Mia while we did the photoshoot and I agreed. I had seen how Ella and Mia got along and I thought Mia really liked her. As soon as Yoongi called Ella to ask her, she came over to finalize all the details for the next day. Seeing Mia with her again solidified my decision. I knew Ella had 2 little nephews but I was not expecting her to be so good with kids.

After Ella and Namjoon left I decided to give Mia an overdue bath. She had a long day with her dad and uncles and from what I heard she was jumping, running and dancing most of the day. Mia was knocked out after and I took the time to give her lots of cuddles while we watched a movie to end the night. She only made it through half of the movie before she was asleep. Yoongi spent most of the time in his room working on some of his lyrics and I gave him his privacy for most of the time. It felt good to be back to just being Mia and I but I have to admit I missed not seeing him.

I carry a sleeping Mia back to Yoongi's room walking as slowly as possible hoping she won't wake up. Once I open the door I notice Yoongi sitting at his desk with headphones on. I don't think he notices me in the room because he does not move. I make my way to the crib and place Mia on the mattress carefully. She makes some more noises and for half a second I think she will wake up but once she turns to her side she finds her comfortable spot and stops moving. I finally let out the breath I have been holding all this time trying to not wake her up.

"Ready for bed?" I hear Yoongi ask but he is still turned toward the table and I don't know how he noticed I was here. Maybe the headphones weren't on.

"Yeah, it has been a long day" I whisper.

"Come here, I want to show you something" I obey walking towards the table to see multiple paper pads. I stand next to him leaning on the table and almost sitting on it. I turn my head to look at him and I swallow hard when I notice he is wearing another white plain t-shirt and sweats. He looks the same as last night and it takes me back to those memories.I watch as he takes off his headphones and places them on top of multiple loose papers filled with what I think are song lyrics. "I am writing for the next album, we are just starring the process and I don't know how many of my songs will be in the album but I want to make sure all are good" he explains showing me one of the papers he was writing on.

"All your songs are amazing Yoongi" I say and if there is something that has always been true is that he is an astounding writer.

"Some of them are not so great" He says with his signature half smile.

"Well I don't agree" I do believe all his song are amazing. I read one of the lines of the song he is working on and it makes me wonder who he is talking about. "I feel the happiest when I meet you. Every time, even in a different everyday life. You're the most special person to me"

"This is great" I say putting the paper back on his desk.

"I wrote it thinking about you" he gets up and stands in front of me placing his hands on the desk and trapping me in.