Chapter 11

Sun's face is how I picture the rest of the world once they find out Yoongi has a daughter. Sun does her best to hide her shock expression by just smiling but I can see right through it. She was not expecting what she just witnessed. I completely understand her and if I was her I would feel the same way. Sometimes I can't believe what happened between Yoongi and I. Even though I have Mia which is the biggest confirmation that it did happen. I enter the apartment and gesture for my stunned friend to follow me and she obeys. She does not speak and I am glad because I don't want to wake Mia up. I approach Yoongi as quietly as possible and before I can touch him something makes me look up and I see what looks like the back of Jimin's head moving around in the kitchen. I leave Yoongi alone and decide to greet Jimin. 

"Hello" I say walking towards the entrance of the kitchen and I feel Sun follow behind me. Jimin turns around startled by my presence but once he notices me and Sun he smiles brightly. 

"Hello Ara" He says and I watch as his eyes wonder to Sun. 

"Jimin, this is Sun-Hee we work together and she has become a good friend" I say and I turn to the side to give them space to greet each other but as I watch Sun's face I notice that her pale complexion has turned apple red. I don't blame her I think I looked the same when I met all of them. 

"Hi Sun-Hee, I'm Jimin nice to meet you" Jimin says with his flirting eyes and this boy could flirt with a rock and the rock will fall for him. 

"Hiiiii" Sun whispers almost inaudible. Honestly I feel bad for the poor girl its a lot to process. I search for her eyes and I give her an understanding nod. I know this is not something she was expecting today and I know for a fact she has slowly become a BTS army since she has been in Korea. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Park" she continues and the formality of her words catch Jimin by surprise and his smile is that of a small boy with a new toy.

"Any friend of Ara is also my friend, please call me Jimin" He says and I have to admit it gives me a small amount of pride to know Jimin views me as a close friend. We have only seen each other a few times but I know how close Yoongi is to all of them and how much he cares for his brothers. I do want to start to get closer to them since they will be in my daughter's life hopefully forever.  

"Thank you Sr, I mean Jimin" Ara stutters and both Jimin and I smile. 

"Excuse me for a moment I need to go wake some one up to scold him for not answering the phone" I say attempting to help my awkward friend not be as embarrassed as I know she feels right now. 

"Ara please don't, Hyung had a hard time putting my niece to sleep" Jimin chuckles but I can see how sincere he is. "Hyung fell asleep with her and I think all of us felt as tired as her. She has a lot of energy" 

"You are right, she has been having a hard time napping at this time, I should let them sleep but he is going to hear me when he wakes up" I say and my anger is no longer there. I am just frustrated with the situation. 

"Have you eaten?" Jimin ask looking between Sun and I. "Jhope hyung made food" he saids gesturing for us to take a seat on the dining table. 

"No thank you, I should get going" Sun says bowing . 

"Sun please stay for lunch I know you haven't had anything to eat since this morning and you came all the way here with me" I say trying to convince her to stay. I grab her by one hand to pull her to the table and I notice Jhope come out of the hallway of rooms.