Chapter 18

A knock at the door saves me once more and I get up quickly to answer it. As I pass Yoongi I notice his disappointment but his expression changes quickly as if nothing happened. I carry Mia with me as she holds on to my neck. She seems very excited and it feels like she knows who is on the other side.

"Hello" Hae and Sun say together while tilting their heads to one side and waving a hand. They both look like two quirky sidekicks with a mission of fun and laughter. Their styles are different with Sun wearing black high waisted cargo pants with a crop gray sweatshirt and black combat boots. Hae in the other hand wears a short yellow sun dress filled with small flowers and a crop open sweater. They can not look more different but their synchronized greeting made them look like long lost sisters.

"Come in" I say opening the door wider with difficulty as Mia is about ready to jump off my hands and it takes me a second to notice why she is so hyper all of the sudden. As Sun and Hae make their way in I notice the cute little boy with them. I was so caught up by their odd greeting that I completely missed Sun's brother was there at her feet. Seo-Jun is almost a full foot taller than Mia with dark straight hair that cover his eyes and I cant help but think of Jungkook. Maybe because to me JK still looks like a kid sometimes and every boy reminds me of him. "Hi sweetie" I smile down at him and he shyly hides behind his sister's leg.

"JunJun don't be shy, she is a friend" Sun gestures for me to hand her Mia. "Look this is Mia and she wants to play with you" Sun grabs Mia and places her on the floor. She bends down to push them together and Hae and I watch as Mia walks forward and hugs Seo-Jun.

"Aww" The girls and I exclaim simultaneously and we watch amused at the cute scene.

"I don't like this" I hear from behind us and turn to see Yoongi fake angry expression. "Yahh she shouldn't be doing that" he exclaims and seeing him act like this makes me laugh. The other girls join in by laughing and Mia turns to us confused about what is going on.

"Ok lets go play before daddy has a heart attack" I say holding Mia's hand and Sun copies me by holding on to Seo-Jun.

Once Min and Ella return we spend the next hour having lunch and doing each others nails. I know this might sound like a cliche girls day but getting your nails painted has to be one of the most relaxing things. Seo-Jun warmed up to Mia fairly quickly and they have been playing quietly with no issues most of the time. Yoongi and the other guys have been hanging around in the dinning room having a small meeting. They seem to be planning their next big event and going over some ideas for their new album coming out soon. Again I have noticed that Hobi can not take his eyes off of Sun and today for some reason she seems to be doing the same. This truly has been a great day between friends. The girls had this great idea of giving me a make over and even though I have been ignoring them. I am afraid they wont let go of the topic. Ella keeps insisting that I could rock a blond look and Hae wants me to go full apple red. I don't know who is more crazy out of the two. I suggest that one of them should get the make over and before I know it. Hae and Ella have taken Min to the bathroom to give her a new look. Sun and I stayed back afraid that if we enter that room we might end up with no hair. Sun is very proud of her long black locks and she keeps insisting that she would not cut her hair for anyone. She has been growing it since she was a little kid and could not imagine herself without it. I don't blame her, I think her long hair is one of the features that stand out the most about her.

"You could be the Korean Snow White" I say thinking of her pale white skin and rosy cheeks. "The only thing you are missing is a prince" I continue and my eyes wonder across the room to Hobi who still seems to be distracted by Sun.