Chapter 5

December 9, 2017

Tonight is one of the last days for The Wings concert and my last day in Seoul. I am flying out tomorrow morning but I will be attending the concert tonight. I am very excited since this will be my first concert and I can't wait to see my man in action. The last few days we have seen each other more and more and we have tried fitting a whole relationship in just a couple of weeks. I am very excited about my trip and my new job but I can't help but feel sad about leaving him behind. He has said multiple times he will wait for me but I am not so sure about his words. I don't know if he is saying that because he feels bad about taking my virginity or if he truly means it. He has to be one of the most famous people in the country and I don't think I am something worth waiting for. I am just a girl from his childhood who reminds him of home and I think thats all. But I plan on holding to him as much as he lets me.

I'm alone at the apartment today since Min and Hae have been at the venue since this morning. I took this time to make my bags and clean their apartment as a thank you, for letting me stay here for this long. I know cleaning it's not enough but I plan on buying them a big gift once I am back from South Africa. I am currently cleaning the kitchen which is the only room I have left. I used some of the money I got from my new job to cover my trip expenses to buy groceries for them. My plan is to leave them with as much food as possible. I know the girls are always busy between school and work and they don't have much time to shop. I put away the last item and I hear my phone ring from the bedroom. I go searching for it and once I pick it up I see Yoongi's face.

"How is your day going?" he says and I notice he is sitting on what looks like a black couch.

"I am excited about tonight. How are you? I say looking at his precious face.

"I am waiting on the others to finish their mic checks. We are at the venue already" He says and I was expecting him to smile but he seems to be preoccupied by something else. He looks inpatient and a little pissed off.

"Are you ok?" I ask hoping he will tell me. I watch him shift on his seat and get closer to the phone.

"I want you, I wish I was there with you" he whispers into the phone and I feel like he is next to me. "I have been thinking about you all day and now that I see you all I want to do is kiss you" he continues and his words are slow torturing me with the fact that he is not here.

"I miss you too" I say and I had not noticed I am breathing heavy. The affect this man has on my body is something I have never experienced.

"If I was there with you, I would kiss you until your lips are purple, I would mark you with bites all over your body to make sure you remember me every time you see yourself in the mirror" he says and his voice gets more hoarse and deep with each word he speaks.

"Yoongi, someone might hear you" I say not knowing if he is around people or by himself.

"I don't care" he says and this man's attitude is one of the hottest things about him. I close my legs tighter trying to avoid the feeling below. I unconsciously bite my lower lip and I notice his expression become even more inpatient.

"Touch yourself" I hear him say and I am startled by his order. I have never done that to myself and I don't even know what to do.

"Yoongi, we cant do that now" I say hoping he will notice that this is not the time or place.

"If you don't, I will drop everything here, I will come and find you and I will fuck you until tomorrow" he demands and hearing him speak like that makes my insides burn. I get wet just by knowing he is so hot and wants me this bad. I obey knowing he is not the type to ask twice. I bite my lip again as I move my free hand down to my legs. I am wearing my nightgown I wear around the house and even though is not the sexiest thing in the world this man is making me feel like it is. "Put the phone somewhere so I can see your body" he demands again and I obey with no question. I set the phone on the nightstand and I sit on the bed.