Chapter 22

August 18, 2020

I can't believe today is my little girls big day. She is turning two years old and I think I have cried multiple times this month waiting for this moment. So many things have changed around us and it has made me realize that I need to enjoy every moment of her being this little. The years pass so quickly and before I know it she will be going to school and then getting married. She learns something new everyday and I know she is my daughter but to me she is one of the smartest little girl in the planet. 

I finally found a job after many weeks of searching and this new publishing company is simply amazing. It's pretty small but the people there are great to work with. I am sad I won't be able to work with Sun anymore but she has moved on to bigger and betters things. She now has a contract with a dance group and has even done some background dancing work for some kpop groups. She seems pretty happy with her new job and we try to meet every time we have some free time. But Sun is not the only one that has better things coming her way. Ella's belly has been growing like crazy lately. I see her almost everyday and I am always in awe of how beautiful she is with her big belly. Of course I am not the only one that thinks this way. Baby daddy Namjoon is a ball of happiness and excitement. He will soon meet his daughter and I don't think there is anything else in the world that matters to him. Seeing them together its extra special. They are so cute together and I never thought I would see the way Namjoon acts around his very pregnant wife. He treats Ella like a queen and I don't blame him.

To my happy surprise Min and Jin become engaged and she has resigned from her post as head stylist for the guys. She told us that she wanted to concentrate on being Jin's support and she wanted to spend some time just being his wife. I am very happy for my good friend because I know how much she has been looking forward to this moment. In other news that means Hae has been promoted to head stylist and she has officially become my sister in law. My brother Bong has move to Seoul and they have been living together for almost a month now. I really though it was kind of rushed in the beginning but seeing them together has changed my mind. Plus who am I to judge them.

This brings me to Mia and I and how our lives have changed. Well we have moved in with Yoongi at his new apartment. We decided to work on our relationship and I have to say everyday is better then the last. After the night at the karaoke we sat down and talked about everything that happened in the past and where everything went wrong. We forgave each other for the mistakes that were done. The next day I was moved in and I don't regret it. He has been amazing and my love for him grows even bigger everyday. Our transition into living together full time  has been very smooth and it feels like we never stopped. Mia is a very happy toddler and she has taken over the apartment. She has her own room now which her dad decorated full of teddy bears and flowers but that's not enough for her. She has taken over our room as well but I don't see him ever complain.

Yoongi has been super busy with work and we haven't seen him much lately. But when he is home he is always smiling and cranky Yoongi hasn't made an appearance in a while. I think Mia has to do a lot with that fact. I mean who can be cranky around that ball of fire and energy. A lot of energy, I feel bad sometimes because all she wants to do is play and I know Yoongi is tried all the time from staying up to write or from practice. You would think he would want rest when he is home but no. I am always finding him on the floor playing with Mia or doing what ever she asks him with her 10 words she knows. Soon he will take a much needed break even though it's not for a good reason. He has been dealing with some shoulder issues for some years now and he is finally getting surgery to fix it. I know we have some difficult days coming our way but I am excited to be able to spend full days with him and Mia.

Since we have all been busy with our new lives, I decided not too do a party for Mia. I just feel that it's not a good idea in the middle of a pandemic. Plus she is so little still that she won't remember it. I only planned on making her a cake and I bought her a few balloons to decorate our home. The girls were disappointed with me since they wanted to come but I told them I will let them plan the party next year which made them very happy. I know all our friends want to be here for Mia but I like the idea of just being Yoongi, Mia and I.

The cake is very small and purple which is Mia's favorite color but l have added some flowers to the side. I have to say it does not look professional but it still looks good. I have also made lunch for us and Yoongi has taken this time to dress Mia in her party dress. He wants to take a million pictures to share with the guys tomorrow. I had a dress planned for today but when I tried it on this morning it didn't fit so I ended up wearing some matching sweats. I might not look good but I feel comfortable. When Yoongi saw me this morning he said I looked hot so I guess he liked it and that's all that matters to me.

"Are we ready mommy?" Yoongi says walking into the kitchen carrying a very excited Mia.

"Yes" I say lighting the 2 candles on the cake. I move to the other side of the kitchen island to join them and Yoongi sits Mia next to the cake to start his mini photo shoot. I don't know how many pictures he takes of both Mia and I. Once he is satisfied he puts the phone down and we sing her happy birthday.

"Mia you have to make a wish before you blow the candles ok?" Yoongi explains to our little girl and she looks up at him confused.

"What do you want right now?" He asks trying to make it easier for her to understand. She takes a finger to her head and makes a very concentrated expression on her tiny face and I can't help but laugh.

"You thinking hard over there" I say and she looks at me and she is as serious as a 2 year old can be.

"I want baby brother" she says without hesitation and I am stunned by her wish. I think I am not the only one because Yoongi looks as surprised as I do. It takes us both a few seconds to recover and before I can say anything Yoongi speaks.

"If that's what you want then that's what you get" he says and his cockiness is unmatched. "We will start working on your wish right away princess" he continues and kisses Mia forehead. I can't believe he just said that.

"Well I think the surprise is over" I say and Yoongi looks up at me and I can see confusion in his eyes. "I was going to tell you later but I don't think we need to be working on her wish" I can see my words move in his head and I notice him understand what I mean.

"You are pregnant?" He asks excitedly. But I think he already knows the answer.

"Yes" I say shaking my head up and down and my smile is so big it's hurts. Before I know it he is grabbing Mia and approaching me. We hug in the middle of the kitchen and once I look at his face I can see tears running down his face. Having Mia was the best day of my life but seeing Yoongi likes this has to be a very close second.