Chapter 12

I feel his lips gently touch mine and I loose all thought. Nothing else matters right now and I don't like the power he has over me with just a kiss. When did it become like this? At what moment did I fall so deep? Why does it feel like I am drowning when he touches me? Deep down I am glad I can't think straight, I am glad I am letting him take over all my thoughts.

He moves his hands to my face and I feel him caress my cheeks with his thumbs. The kiss is not rushed or rough. He takes his sweet time exploring my mouth and even though I know what comes next I can't help but be excited. This is not something we should be doing but at the same time it feels right. Being in his arms feels like I have finally come home even though I have been in Korea for months. He continues kissing me and I feel him push us towards the bed. I try to speak when we come up for air but before I can let a word out he speaks.

"Please just let me" he says in a whisper and I know it's more of a plead. I know I might regret this tomorrow but tonight I am all his. I shake my head in agreement and I watch as his gummy smile makes a small appearance before his dominant self is back. Or maybe not, I don't think this is dominant Yoongi anymore. He is sweet and not rough. He is hesitant and not determined. His words before might have sounded like he had everything under control but his body language tells another story. I watch as he kisses me again with the same slow pase and even though I am enjoying this new side I kind of miss the old Yoongi. Before I know it I am taking over the next step and I take his shirt off to his surprise. I watch his stunned face and I have to say it brings me joy. The last time we were together like this he did what ever he wanted with me with my full permission of course but today it feels different and I think I will be the one doing everything I want with him. I sit on the bed and pull him close to me to take off his pants.

"Someone is in a rush" he says holding on to his sweats not allowing me to finish my mission.

"I am, if I stop to think about this, it might not happen" I say looking down avoiding his piercing eyes.

"In that case, I am all yours" he says putting both of his hands up. "I don't want to miss the opportunity to fuck you until you can't walk tomorrow. Do with me what you please" I see his smile come back and this time is cocky and full of arrogance. Of course if I was one of the hottest man in the world I would act the same way. He has every right to act this way and it only makes him look sexier.

I lower his pants and I stand up to undo the bottoms of my dress but I am having trouble with the back and I think Yoongi notices because he turns me around to help me without saying a word. Once I am free from my dress we both stand there in only our underwear and I think we both explore each other's body. It has been 3 years since the last time I saw him naked and you can tell he is not the same physically as well. He is buffer and more fit. His arms are strong and well built and his abs show perfectly with no flaws. I wonder what he thinks of my mom boobs and small stretch marks that I hate. I move my hands to my stomach unconsciously but he stops me from fully covering up.

"Don't I want to see you. You are so beautiful Ara" he says and I can see little stars start to form in his eyes.  He walks closer and kisses me again. This time he leads me to the bed and we lie down. He hovers over me kissing and touching every inch of my body.

"I want to kiss every scar and imperfection I find" he says between kisses. "I want to show you how much I love them because they remind me of the biggest gift I have ever gotten. Our little girl Mia" I take his face in my hands to stop him from continuing. Tonight I don't want to remember the reason we are here, I don't want to remember everything he has done to me and how much he hurt me. I just want him and I know he wants me. I pull him to my lips and I kiss him. This time I am the rough one, I am the one thats determined to make him all mine at least for one night. I smile against his lips knowing he likes this new me by the way his bulge feels against my inner thigh. Being in control was never something I wanted before but now that I am here making him go crazy I don't know if I can go back. I make it my mission to flip our positions and when he kneels on the bed to take a breath I sit up to grab him by the shoulders and lay him back on my pillow. He follows all my unspoken commands like a lost puppy. I know he is out of his element and honestly I am too but I am determined to not show him. He stares at me through his half covered eyes and I know I have said this before but black hair Yoongi is something out of this world. I try to concentrate on my next steps but seeing him laying in bed half naked with his face covered by his dark hair is making it hard. I take off the rest of my clothes and I watch him follow my every move. His eyes are darker now and they make me hesitate for a second. I loose all my confidence but seeing him stare me down with desire makes me loose it. Once I am completely naked I watch him adjust himself and he is almost sitting up now. He looks nervous not knowing what is coming next. I move closer and once I am within arms reach he grabs my face and kisses me. I sit on his lap facing him and I feel him grow bigger under me. Being on top of him feels right and I am still surprise he is letting me take over with no argument. I move my hand down to play with his cock and I feel his moan in my lips. I smile again knowing I am making him go crazy with pleasure and that's all I wanted.