Chapter 4

Two AM November 23, 2017

The kiss is rough and nothing like I was expecting. It feels like he is hungry and I am the only food he wants. Before I know it his tongue is playing with mine and I am drowning in feelings. This is not my first kiss but it will certainly be my last if he continues kissing me like he wants to kill me in pure ecstasy. I feel his hand move to my waist and he shifts to move me closer to his body. I feel how hard his whole body is and I was not expecting him to be this fit. His hand moves to the hem of my t-shirt and he stops there. He moves back from the kiss and I feel like the most important thing in my life has been taken away from me.

"I want more" he says out of breath and I know this is his way of asking for permission even though he would never admit it.

"Me too" I whisper almost not hearing myself.

"I'm going to rough but I won't hurt you" He says and his face is as hard as the rest of his body. I move my head in a silent yes and I watch as he comes closer again to kiss me. This kiss is as rough as the other one but slower and I think by the time we are done I might need new lips. He bites and tugs at my tongue and lower lip and every time he does I feel myself become wetter with need. He moves his hand under my t-shirt and I feel him touch me.

"You are so wet" He says in a hoarse voice and I feel him move past my panties to touch my skin. I moan not being able to control how loud my voice goes.

"Shhhh, baby you don't want to wake Jin up" He says and I can feel the affect my moan had on him. His words are slow and his voice is rougher than before. "You have to stay quiet" I shake my head in a yes and I feel one of his fingers enter me. I moan again but this time I don't let it out. I think he notices I am having a hard time staying quiet because he kisses me again to muffle my cries of pleasure once another finger enters me.

"You are so tight" He whispers in my ear and I'm about to melt just by the sound of his voice. He moves his lips down my ear and I feel him bite my earlobe. I moan quietly and I feel him smile on my neck. He kisses and bites me and I do my best to stay still. I feel him suck on my neck to the point where it starts to hurt. He moves his fingers faster inside me and I can hear his moans between bites and kisses.

"You like how I make you feel?" I hear him ask but he sounds so far away even though I know he is right here. I try to speak but nothing comes out. I watch him in the middle of my daze and he smiles down at me. "I think you do" He says and finger number 3 goes in followed by a kiss. Everything around me goes numb and the pleasure is so high that I think I am going to pass out. I feel him bite my lip again and I find my first orgasm. "Umm that was good baby" He says removing his fingers. My whole body relaxes  and for some reason this emptiness feeling takes over. "Now is my turn come here" He says laying back on his side of the bed and pulling my arm and I think he knows I cant move. "You are tired already? I am not done with you yet" his challenging voice is back and a little bit of energy fills me and my stubborn self takes over. If he is going to make me cum until I cant even speak I am going to do the same to him. I follow his lead as he places the striped comforter over both of our heads. Up until now we had been making out knowing Jin could get up and turn the corner and see us and I don't think Yoongi cared. I have been in such a daze that the fact we could be caught at anytime never crossed my mind. I get under the covers and I notice he has taken his shirt off and this man is ripped all over. You would have never guessed the body under all those clothes he always wears but he is buff in all the right places. I watch in awe as he lowers his sweats and my mouth waters when I see him pull out his very thick member. Is this really happening? Am I really seeing my crush of almost 12 years get naked in front of me. I turn my face as I start to feel my cheeks burn.