Yoongi's POV Part 2

April 3, 2020

My life has changed a lot since the pandemic started. I was used to always being on tour and traveling around the world. But now my world has been shrunk to the walls of my apartment. I have kept my mind busy with different hobbies and even went on a small vacation with the guys but I still feel anxiety about all this. I tried to relax and take it easy but the state of the world really concerns me. I am afraid that If the pandemic continues we might have to cancel all the plans we had for this year. I know I am not alone with these feelings. The guys have been talking about it for the past couple of weeks and I know they are afraid of the uncertainty. So when the company reached out to have a last minute meeting we were not surprised.

I arrived at the company together with Hobi and Jungkook since we are staying outside of the city. We made it earlier than the others and as soon as we walked in Hobi went straight to the conference room but Jungkook and I made a stop at my studio to work some more on his new unreleased song. A while later Jungkook got a text from Tae that told us the meeting was starting. On our way to the conference room we met with the other staff and we confirmed all the members were there. They told us Namjoon had brought Ella and I got excited to see her. She has been in Seoul for a few months now but she has been busy with adjusting and she doesn't really go out a lot. We all know Namjoon is keeping her busy. When we finally made it to the meeting my heart stoped like it did years ago when I first saw Ara. It was something out of this world and I had no explanation for it until I looked to the corner of the room and saw Tae and Jimin play with the most beautiful little girl I had ever seen. I first thought she looked familiar but I couldn't place why. I stared at her for what seem like an eternity and studied every little detail of her face. Her cat like eyes that I had seen somewhere before. Her gummy smile that made me think of my mother. The very fine black hair that remind me of her, for some reason this little girl remind me so much of Ara and I didn't understand why. I started to ask myself who could be the owner of the little girl. It couldn't be any of the guys I would know if they had a baby. Jin and Min have an official relationship now, I mean as official as you can be when you are an idol. But they hid their relationship from us for years to our disapointment and I don't think they hid a kid as well. Namjoon and Ella don't fit because they have not been together for that long. It's definitely not Jhope's even though he is very secretive. I think if he ever got someone pregnant he will scream it from rooftops. That guy really wants a family. It's not Tae's because in order for him to get someone pregnant he would need to get laid first. And we know it's not Jk and Jimin's for obvious reasons. I knew it was not the staff's kid since we have been working with them for years and we would know. The only person left is Hae who kept looking my way and once our eyes met I knew she was responsible for the baby. And once that little angel walked towards her asking for her mom I confirmed my suspicious. The fact that the little girl belonged to Hae made me even more confused. I knew she had no kids, I knew she had no family in Seoul. I couldn't understand why she would have a kid all of the sudden.

When Hobi said the words "She looks like you Hyung" It finally hit. She looked familiar because she was a female version of myself as a kid. Hae explained that it was her friend's daughter and it confused me even more but I didn't want to feel like I was intruding in her life. I didn't ask any questions and I just smiled at the little girl who looked like me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 22, 2020

The last couple of weeks I have not been able to sleep. The many emotions I feel have been overwhelming. The release date of my second Mixtape is today and I am always nervous when ever I release something. It's been a while since the last time I made my first one and I am not sure how well this mixtape will do. I know our fans will give it a lot of love but it still makes me nervous.