Chapter 1

Mishti P.O.V

Today I became officially Mrs. Mishti Abir Rajvansh. Currently I am sitting on his no I mean our bed in our bedroom. It is a arranged marriage from his side but for me it's love because the moment I saw his picture I was captivated by his hazel orbs, his perfect lips, his long nose. His strong biceps I want to feel them but now I  can't.

I am sitting all deckedup and waiting for him to come. What will happen then?
Will he kiss me? Will we consume our marriage today? Noo.
I don't want to rush in relationship I want it to happen step by step not all at once.

Or it will be like some movie scene; the hero comes and says

'I cant share a husband and wife relation with you as I love someone else' then I will be left alone

Eventually it won't happen as I asked his siblings Kunal and Ketki about any women present in his life I even asked him and the answers was "no"

So I won't be alone.

We hardly met before wedding and didn't talk much as there was awkward silence between us.

Making me break my chain of thoughts

Finally he came.

My nervousness is increasing by each passing second.

He reached the bed and took blanket and pillow with him, what the hell is this, is there really anyone else in his life sharing my position. No this can't be he himself told me there is no women present in his life except his mother and sister.

He might be doing this to not make me uncomfortable.

Forgetting all my nervousness and confusion I ask him.

"Abir aap alg kyu so rhe hai?"

Now why is he looking at me with that look did I asked something wrong or what

"Me comfortable nhi hu" came a reply

What you are not comfortable, ye to ladkiyo ki line hai. Urggh God what sort of weird creature you made him. Guy where are cameras kept tell me, if this is a prank then I will beat you black and blue.

I asked him to sleep on bed as I know he daily sleeps on bed so won't be able to sleep.

Now what about you Mishti Maheshwari no Mishti Rajvansh you also daily slept on your bed see now you got demotion. What about your sleep.

I took a glance at couch it's very small I can sleep but not comfortably it will cause back pain, neck pain and what not. He is sleeping at right side of bed and beside the left side of bed there is place for two person to sleep so I can sleep there but on what will I sleep . I decide to ask him

"Abir aap plz batayenge blankets and all other stuffs kaha hai"
As I can't find it in such a huge room.

He moves towards cupboard slides it's door and indicates me to get what I want .

Now I am all ready to sleep on floor. Good Mishti today you are getting on demoted. From bed to couch, couch to floor nice just now don't get into bathroom.

I am trying to sleep from past one hour but I can't. First I don't have habit of sleeping on floor, second I want my soft and fluffy blanket, third the light bulb which is kept on, why can't he just switch off it I am not able to sleep here. And fourth the Air conditioner's temperature it is 25℃ I mean 25 who does it except this Ajeeb Rajvansh.

I am tossing and turning to other side continuously as I can't sleep but due to this my anklets are making noise and his sleep is getting disturbed. No I can't disturb his sleep because of me but what should I do now I have to remove my anklets. Ahhh how much I love to wear them no won't remove it but what about his sleep then

**********

Target 15+ likes
Do vote and comment
And tell what you feel about my new story