Chapter 34

Abir P.O.V.

I woke up hearing my phone's alarm, I switched it off quickly while Mishti stirred a little bit in her sleep.

"Abir.. your phone" she mumbled in sleep.

"Ha. Sorry" I apologised. Usually she wakes up before her alarm but today she didn't, she is exhausted.

I took her mobile in hand, as soon as it started to ring it's alarm I switched it off.

She had to two alarms set at a tem minutes difference, so I just shut both the alarms and let her sleep a bit more.

Slowly I slipped out of bed not wanting to wake her up and sat on my chair near study table.

At first I messaged Ketu a happy birthday note and then worked for fifteen twenty minutes. Taking my clothes I walked in the bathroom to have refreshing shower.

Coming back I found her sitting on the bed with a angry look on her face. What did I do now?

"I shouldn't have slept this long. Abir you could have waked me up" she said while hastily collecting her clothes and moving towards the washroom.

"You were jaded so I only silenced your alarm" I said while fixing my collar standing in front of the mirror.

"What?" She questioned keeping her clothes aside on the table,

"Tum kal bohot thaki hui thi. To maine hi jaldi uthkar tumhare alarms band kr diye."
("You were very tired yesterday, so I woke up early to shut your alarms")

"Who asked you?"

"Mera Mann"
("My conscience")

"Mujhe hazar kaam krne hai aur tum ho ki mere alarm band kr diye"
("I have thousands of work to do and you just silenced my alarms")

"Tumhe aaram ki zarurat thi"
("You needed rest")

"No, I don't"

"Zidd kyu kr rhe ho?"
("Why are you being stubborn?")

"Kyuki ab me neeche itni der se jaungi to sb kya sochenge"
("What will others think when I reach down so late?")

"Kuch bhi sochne do. Tumhe itni tension kyu hai?"
("Let them think whatever they want. Why are you stressed?")

"Aap to tyaar ho gye ab neeche jayenge to sb ye sochenge ki dekho Mishti abhi tk so rahi hai aur Abir to aa bhi gaya"
("You got ready, now you will go downstairs then everyone will think look Abir got ready and is down with all but Mishti is still sleeping")

Is she out of her brain?

"Fine! I will sit here won't go down" I said trying to settle the fight but she wasn't in mood to do that soon.

"Problem sirf ye nahi hai. Mere saare kaam baki hai, office me jldi pahuchna hai. Lekin aapne sabme der kardi mujhe"
("This isn't the only problem. All my other works are pending I was suppose to get office early but because of you I am late in everything")

"Ho jayenge kaam. Tum bhi to kabhi kabhi mujhe nahi uthati tb to maine aise ladai nahi ki tumse"
("Work will get done. You too let me sleep for late sometimes, I didn't fight with you at that time.")

I was still calm trying not to loose my patience.

"That's the difference Abir! You are successful in your life and career. I am not"