Chapter 3

Mishti's P.O.V

After breakfast Maa, Kunal and Abir left for office while Ketki left for her classes of psychology.

I was left alone with Manisha di, she was doing her work. Sitting in our room I thought to unpack my bags. So I opened the cupboard's door and found Abir's clothes were kept neatly but the drawer including watch and ties was misplaced. So I arranged it properly.

Looking at the new cupboard which was specially for me i was confused where to keep what and how to keep.

Calling Manisha di for help we both started arranging my closet while talking about random things I got to know many things from her like after my late father in law's death Abir became silent her was very attached to him. Kunal is a workaholic but doesn't leaves any chance to tease Abir and Ketki .

Ya right I saw an example at the morning.

She left the room and continued her work.
I thought to call my mom and so I did

"Kya kr rhi hai gudiya Rani?"

"Kuch nhi ma aap bataye"

"Mera Kya hai tu Bata raat ko Kya hua?"

I could imagine her grinning

why here every one is interested in night kuch nhi hua raat ko Bata Bata ke thak gyi.

"Kuch nhi hua jb hoga tb Bata dungi"

We talked for some more time and hung up the call.

I thought to sleep for some time walking up to bed I stared at it.

Should I sleep on it or not???

Closing all the curtains turning off lights the room making the room turn into dark , I locked the door and slept on floor with A.C's temperature at 20°C as I didn't sleep whole night sleep took over me not before setting an alarm after 2 hours as no one will be at home now.

-------------------------

Waking up I cleaned the room went outside to see what's happening in the home but sadly nothing interesting. So I decided to take round across the home .

I have never observed the home minutely.

A front door that could accommodate a family of giraffes.

The house was welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway.

The floor was an old-fashioned parquet with a blend of deep homely browns and the walls were the greens of summer gardens meeting a bold white baseboard.

The banister was a twirl of a branch, tamed by the carpenter's hand, it's grain flowing as water might, in waves of comforting woodland hues.

Under the lamp-shine it was nature's art, something that soothed right to the soul.

Upon the walls of Maa's bedroom were the photographs of Maa, Kunal, Ketki and Abir .

In the childhood photos Abir looked so happy and playful. By looking at them I can clearly state that Abir was the most mischievous among the 3 sibling.

Abir's playful side , the positivity, and the glint in his eyes also died with is father, 5 years back.

Then love entered in his life.

No, no it wasn't me.

She was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone who's name I don't know.
(Let me tell you it's Advika)