Chapter 18

Hi!!

Forgot me??

I know you can't.

The update is of 11.2K words read it slowly.

*********

Abir P.O.V

It's been a month since Kuhu and Nanko are back from thier sweet honeymoon. Nanko joined the work again after a week because of which I was able to go on construction site of NGO with Mishti.

One thing which impressed me was Every material they were using to build NGO was of best quality. Once they finish building the NGO then we have to work on furniture and it's interior. Which is more hectic. I think me and Mishti should go and book everything before hand so that NGO will be ready to help people as soon as possible.
I should have a talk with Mishti for it.

Kuhu stopped wearing sarees as when Kuhu came to our room to wear saree Mishti said her that she will make her wear saree in Kunal's room. Having no choice both went to nanko's room. Kunal got up from his sleep and went out.

From the next day Kuhu didn't come to Mishti. Mishti is damn funny.

Mishti is now making my favorite rajma chawal for Dinner as I requested her.

Mishti came inside room and took her laptop to work

"Mishti Khana bn gaya?"

"Ha Maine Rajma bana Diya hai and aata ( dough) bhi ready ab bs Kuhu ko chawal chadhana hai aur rotiya bannai hai"

"Hmm"

We both worked for some more time, we stopped when Jugnu came to call us for dinner.

Settling ourselves in the chair of dining table Mishti and Kuhu served us then they both sat on thier chairs which were placed beside the chair of person they married.

We all started eating but Mishti didn't took Rajma she was eating the dal which she made for lunch.

"Mishti dal Kyu kha rhi ho? Eat Rajma"

"Abir I don't like Rajma"

"Why?"

"Umm it tastes like peanut to me"

"What Rajma and peanut?"

"Hmm"

"Ok have your dal then"

"I am"

"Rajma is tasty"

"Thanks"

"Welcome"

"My pleasure"

"Are we going to play formal words game?"

"No"

"Then eat"

We both concentrated on our foods after few minutes Nanko said

"Mishti didn't you add Salt to Rice?"

"Me.." before Mishti could speak Nanko again said.