Chapter 16

Sabr ka fhal Mitha hota hai...

No don't kill me... For late update..

The update is 15.3k+  words enjoy it.

It's only MishBir.

Read slowly as I won't be updating soon.

******

Abir P.O.V.

Opening my eyes lazily I saw that room was bright than daily morning it is.

What's the time?

I glanced at the wall clock and got first shock of the day it showed 1pm.

Clock might be not working properly.

But wait it's hands are moving which means time it is showing is right.

Taking a look at room I found Mishti sitting near study table and working on laptop.

Quickly I went near her and said

"Tumne mujhe uthaya Kyu nhi?"

"Zarori nhi tha"

"Mishti what about Kuhu Kunal? Unki flight?"

"Flight unki thi aapki nhi"

"Maa aur ketu?"

"Maa went to Nanu and ketu went with her friend"

"When?"

"When you were sleeping"

"Tumne mujhe uthaya Kyu nhi? Mujhe office bhi Jana hai"

"Abir take rest today. You are working from many days for marriage then yesterday's event. Sleep well and take rest. Atleast only for today. Tomorrow you can go to work. I won't say anything"

"Mishti mujhe Kyu nhi uthaya tumne? I had to go to office."

She got up from her chair, made me sit on the chair by holding my hand , brought a glass of water from the table beside bed and gave it to me.

"Ab me Kya karu iss paani ka?"

"Pijiye"

I drank the full glass of water in one go as I was feeling thirsty, I didn't had water whole night and morning as I was busy in sleeping.

"Ho gaya"

I said after I finished the water in the glass.

"Abir it's ok to sleep till late. Aap ek din late uthenge to duniya 2080 me nhi chali jayegi"

"Mishti"

She stood with the support of study table crossed her arms around her chest Which made her breast pressure upwards.

Her twins were trying to peek out of the blouse.

I was looking at her chest.

It's perfect.

I need water.

I took the glass near my lips and drank the water.

(Glass Khali tha. Pata nhi Kya pi raha hai)